123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Professional telecom project manager with over three years of experience. Skilled in supervising and directing projects involving telecom such as installations, engineering initiatives, and production design. Highly skilled in principles of project management in addition to knowledge of telecom applications. Prior work involved supervising teams between 10 and 30 people in size and directing execution of various tasks within the telecom department. The period of my management saw an increase in client retention of over 18 percent as well as the confirmation of three new client partner relationships.
- -Thorough knowledge of various telecom technologies. -Highly effective written and spoken communication. -Strong ability to work collaboratively with teammates. -Highly adaptable to various telecom contexts and jobs. -Skilled in application of telecom and management principles.
- Spearhead all telecommunications initiatives within the company, including shift to new databases and communication applications.
- Initiate training for all telecom associates so that staff can be consistently knowledgeable in corporate telecom practices.
- Oversee and execute individual projects to improve telecom within company and provide telecom services to clients.
- Oversaw installation services performed by telecom agents throughout clients’ facilities and in residential customers’ homes.
- Trained associates in correct installation procedures for applications such as databases, servers, phone lines, and various other telecom technologies.
- Fielded any concerns regarding installation practices or agent services from clients outside the company and staff within the company.
- Worked under supervisors to install telecom technologies for various residential and commercial clients as well as within the company.
- Maintained best practices for telecom installations and services by adhering to company standards and serving clients accordingly.
- Collaborated with the rest of the telecom staff to develop innovative new approaches to telecom technology that could be implemented throughout the company.
There are a range of activities and hobbies I enjoy when I am not at work. I have a tendency to be competitive, and this manifests in my passion for racing. I have a racecar that I built from stock that I enjoy racing on the local track when there are meets over the weekend. This hobby is particularly attractive not only because of the competition it provides but because of the opportunity I’ve had to monetize it for good. I sponsor several local charities, including the Boy’s and Girl’s Club, and I am able to donate any winnings to their cause.