Manchester, DC C: 000-000-0000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Detail-oriented warehouse worker highly efficient in following shipping and receiving procedures. Able to lift 55 pounds. Flexible schedule and available for all shifts. Accomplished in organizing shipments and loading trucks for fast and efficient customer delivery and satisfaction.
- Supervised team of 3 staff members
- Mentored 2 new sales associates
- Applied safety procedures and policies as outlined in Department Safety Manual
Leadership Achieved specific team goals, partnering with students to share and implement best practices. Diminished obstacles and saved time, spearheading special projects through effective emergency resolution. Cultivated strong value-added relationships with customers by delivering product knowledge to drive business development. Increased improvement initiatives, troubleshooting problems for corrective action. Operations Established taxation and auditing client loyalty, executing flawless customer service. Executed on-time, under-budget project management on complex issues for senior leadership. Grew brand awareness by promoting new products and coordinating merchandising. Prevented store losses using awareness and attention to detail to detect gaps for corrective action. Secured revenue, accurately monitoring cash intake and maintaining store policy updates to eliminate discrepancies.
High School Diploma, Berkeley High School
Mayor’s Award for excelling in academics
Stocker 05/2015－ 01/2016
Costco Warehouse Corporation Hayward CA
- Cleaned and maintained aisles and displays and swept and mopped floors.
- Oversaw training of 4 new employees each quarter
- Worked at a rapid pace to meet daily store opening deadlines
- Rotated stock by code and receiving date.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment
- Displayed the appropriate signage for products and sales promotions weekly
- Verified that all merchandising standards were maintained on a daily basis
PIT Driver 11/2014－ 01/2015
Staff Management Newark,CA
- Operated pallet jacks and forklifts safely, with a 0% incident rate Scan packages
- Packed containers and re-packed damaged containers
- Supervised material flow, storage and global order fulfillment
- Oversaw special orders and after-hours, urgent shipping jobs
- Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping
- Worked at a rapid pace to meet tight deadlines during graveyard shifts.
Assistant nurse 04/2014－ 06/2014
In-home care San Francisco, CA
- Got ready for daily morning routines
- Prepare rooms and breakfast
- Maintained daily records of activities, behaviors, meals and naps
- Provided behavioral/emotional support and supervision for those with dementia
- Maintained patient charts and confidential files
- Cleaned and sterilized instruments and disposed of contaminated supplies