Build My Resume
123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
A technology consultant with a proven ability to analyze patterns and trends in order to identify issues and areas of improvement. Committed to maintaining high standards within a fast-paced environment; detailed, organized, and able to prioritize tasks for self and others. Combine key methodologies with creativity and insight to produce exceptional results for clients.
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills, with extensive presentation experience
• Leverage flexibility by being able to prioritize and schedule tasks for multiple projects at one time
• Experienced in the Salesforce CRM product, including security, validation, and workflow features
• Actively listen to the client in order to develop business solutions with CRM products
• Conversant with using Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project on a daily basis
• Proven ability to lead enterprise-wide campaigns to transform their processes through technology
• Analyze integration requirements with existing ERP and legacy systems across entire enterprise systems.
• Create functional specification plans, including workflow diagrams, functionality assessments, and traceability matrices.
• Consult with potential clients, providing insight into the opportunities for innovative solutions in their organizations.
• Plan deep-level integration of SAP CRM solutions across company departments to ensure seamless functionality and manage teams of programmers to build client deliverables.
• Learn new technology and skills through continuing education.
• Utilized CRM methodologies to assist in the design and development of system workflow solutions with other team members.
• Gathered large amounts of information on the client’s IT environment, workflow goals, and end user resources and analyzed it to guide the SAP CRM development process.
• Tested software solutions for full functionality in the test environment as well as after final implementation.
• Trained end users in the abilities of the new software and proper usage protocols.
Build My Resume
15 Tips to Write Your SAP CRM Functional Consultant Resume
1. Use this statement to introduce yourself to a potential employer by singling out your most notable qualities.
2. Like a typical 30-second elevator pitch, this section should be succinct and to the point; do not make it longer than three sentences or bullet points, as in the SAP CRM functional consultant resume template for Word.
3. Sentence fragments are fine, but make sure you employ first person, not third.
4. Unless you are changing careers or just starting out, don’t bother to state your objective.
5. Use short phrases without periods at the end of them to summarize your top skills and expertise, as in the SAP CRM functional consultant resume template for Word.
6. Mine the job description for exact key phrases to use here.
7. Only list your professional skills that are relevant to the position that you are applying for.
Work Experience Section
8. Strong action verbs at the beginning of each bullet point in this section will add impact to their presentation, as shown in the SAP CRM functional consultant resume template for Word.
9. Use quantifying details or metrics in your experience section to add context and detail to your accomplishments.
10. Write five to eight bullet points of job experience per position and place a period at the end of each point.
11. Feel free to insert acronyms into your work experience descriptions, but do not make it overly technical so that a human resources staffer cannot understand it.
12. Position listings that are in reverse chronological order are standard for this section.
13. Only include education on your resume that is relevant to the job you are applying for.
14. Feel free to include relevant certifications in your education section, as seen on the CRM SAP functional consultant resume template for Word.
15. Unless you are a brand new graduate, do not list your grade point average on your resume, but if you have graduated with honors, such as summa cum laude, feel free to include it.
Your professional image can be polished and shiny with a thought-out resume that is clear, explanatory, and relevant to the job that you wish to apply for. Studying this SAP CRM functional consultant resume template for Word and additional writing tips will give you the inspiration and knowledge to write an excellent resume on your own. Having a distinctive resume will give you the best possible chance at landing an interview for the position you desire.