Assistant Superintendent Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Professional Assistant Superintendent who has been able to help manage some of the more prestigious school districts in the state. Adept at administering disciplinary policy, creating effective channels of communication and working with teacher, parents and administrators. Specializes in discipline and originating helpful programs for students.
- Recognized as a premier school administrator by the local media
- Served on a special advisory board for the governor
- Excellent ability to communicate with large groups
- Possesses a high level of confidence and professionalism
- Dedicated to creating the best possible learning environment for students
- Able to make executive decisions when needed
August 2010 to February 2015
Easton School District – City, State
- Worked with school board and superintendent to overhaul the district’s hiring policies for teachers.
- Instituted universal disciplinary policies that lowered incidents of student conflict considerably.
- Assisted the board in bringing in more scholarship opportunities for students.
June 2004 to August 2010
Welland School District – City, State
- Handled all public relations duties for the district, including generating all official press releases.
- Worked closely with local police to curb violence in the schools to almost nothing.
- Set up a way for parents to make immediate appointments with administrators to discuss student issues.
June 1993 to June 2004
Company Name – City, State
- Created effective disciplinary policies that lowered student violence considerably.
- Worked with teachers to develop after school programs to help students having grade problems.
1993 Spencer College, City, State
Master’s Degree, Education