Build Your CV
2356 Dublin Road, Township, PA 11111
E. email@example.com P. 555-781-3278
Experienced SharePoint developer with a history of delivering strong results. Creative thinker with a solution-oriented approach. Effective communicator and listener who excels at understanding and defining goals. Proficient in SharePoint-based third-party apps and SharePoint Designer. Good understanding of business needs and goals for app development. Meticulous work ethic combines with out-of-the-box approach for consistently excellent results. Motivated team player who coordinates with other developers for effective project completion. Proven track record of completing projects on time and staying within budgetary guidelines.
- Develop and implement SharePoint applications.
- Reduce operating costs by creating solutions for quicker processing and increasing function automation.
- Use a variety of technologies to develop code on both server and client sides.
- Design SharePoint environments.
- Manage SharePoint accounts as necessary.
- Work with users to help them get the most out of SharePoint in performing their job duties.
- Meet with users to get feedback, identify issues, and define goals for further SharePoint work.
- Document development processes.
- Test and troubleshoot SharePoint applications, modifications, and development.
- Managed SharePoint accounts and privileges.
- Studied new web technologies as they became available and integrated them where applicable.
- Implemented standard operating procedures for account security.
- Planned and implemented testing schedules and procedures to ensure optimal SharePoint function.
- Trained users in effective utilization of SharePoint applications.
- Maintained backups for installation.
- Documented new development.
- Participated in development and implementation of SSO architecture.
- Developed web technology solutions.
- Analyzed existing architecture and developed solutions.
- Created training materials for end users.
- Designed web applications to meet business requirements.
I enjoy nature walks and hiking trails, especially in the fall. To unwind, I like to relax with a good book or some classical music. Because I love animals, I volunteer as a dog-walker at the local shelter.
Build Your CV
SharePoint Developer CV Must-Haves
What Does a SharePoint Developer Do?
A SharePoint developer works with SharePoint-based websites. They work on developing and putting in place system architectures and applications. They develop and test code to create customized sites and functions that serve the needs of their employer. Many work for businesses, while others work for nonprofits or government agencies. If you are looking for work in a niche sector, emphasize any experience or knowledge you have of that particular area. For example, as in our SharePoint developer CV example, understanding business and marketing principles can help you do a better job targeting your work towards these goals. In general, you need to be a good communicator and a receptive listener. Not only do you need to understand your users’ requirements, but you will also explain to them how to best use the applications. Finally, the ability to keep to deadlines and stay within budget is key for all developers.
Tips for Creating a Great SharePoint Developer CV
The following guidelines will help you integrate the CV example you have seen and use it as a base for your own CV:
– List your prior work experiences in reverse chronological order. Not only is this a CV convention employers expect, but it also helps busy hiring managers to quickly understand your current qualifications.
– If you do not have a development-related degree or certification, you may have acquired your valuable skills and knowledge on the job. Emphasize your qualifications and list your proficiencies. Do not specifically address or apologize for your lack of a relevant degree.
– Avoid the temptation to stand out by using unusual formatting gimmicks. In most industries, employers frown on tricks such as creative fonts. If you are applying for a job with one of the exceptions, you will probably become aware of that. Otherwise, stick to standard, professional formatting.
– Make sure to include complete contact information. Check for typos in your phone number or email address, as even one wrong digit can make it impossible for potential employers to contact you.