Looking for a new job can be stressful, but with a resume that stands out, you will be closer to getting the horticulture and landscape design job you want. Your resume should show off your skills and experience. You should also use it to point out your professional accomplishments.
As a horticulture and landscape designer you are probably a creative individual. It’s ok to show off some of your creativity in your resume design. You will still want it to be clean and easy to read, but you should make sure your unique design personality stands out. You will also want to add professional projects that you are proud of to your resume, ones that show your style.
Check out our horticulture and landscape design resume templates for more resume inspiration.
123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code
Creative Horticulture and Landscape Design professional who enjoys utilizing unique methods to get the results customers want. Adept at designing for proper run-off and irrigation, creating landscaping maintenance plans and utilizing existing materials to get professional results. Specializes in large residential and commercial properties.
- Thrives on the challenge that comes with meeting customer expectations
- Exceptional corporate presentation and negotiation skills
- Believes in keeping the customer updated throughout a project
- Strong project management and supervisory skills
- Dedicated to going under every project budget
- Never skimps on quality in any project
April 2010 to February 2015 Sanchez Incorporated – City, State Horticulture And Landscape Design
- Developed and administered landscape maintenance courses for larger customers.
- Awarded twice by the local media for exceptional work in commercial landscape design.
- Often worked in the company greenhouse cultivating and caring for landscape elements.
January 2003 to April 2010 Root And Trunk Company – City, State Horticulture And Landscape Design
- Worked closely with a large local customer to develop award-winning landscape displays each Christmas season.
- Designed the landscaping for an entire stadium project that was seen by people from all over the world.
- Created plant care manuals for clients to be followed after a landscaping project was completed.
June 1994 to January 2003 Company Name – City, State Horticulture And Landscape Design
- Designated to work with two large general contractor clients to do all landscaping design on their new build projects.
- Part of a team that was assigned to do regular maintenance and monitoring work for two college campuses.
1994 Sampson College, City, State Bachelor of Science, Landscape Design