123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code
Dedicated Hospital Pharmacy Technician who has strong inventory control and product maintenance skills. Adept at assisting in the completion of pharmaceutical orders, working with a licensed pharmacist to maintain inventory and maintaining pharmacy paperwork. Specializes in high volume hospital work.
- Certified to work with several of the industry standard software platforms
- Reliable employee who takes the time to double-check orders
- Excellent computer and Internet skills
- Works very well in high pressure situations
- Dedicated to completing all duties on time
- Able to administer complex instructions
September 2010 to February 2015 Company Name – City, State Hospital Pharmacy Technician
- Collaborated with head pharmacist to maintain proper medication and supply inventory levels.
- Responsible for accepting all pharmacy requests, logging them and then getting them to the pharmacists.
- Monitored the pharmacy phones and distributed calls as required.
October 2005 to September 2010 Company Name – City, State Hospital Pharmacy Technician
- Designated to put back all pharmacy bottles and keep the work area clean.
- Utilized the software platform to generate all bottle labels accurately and on time.
- Assisted in delivering all pharmaceuticals to the proper nursing stations.
June 1994 to October 2005 Company Name – City, State Hospital Pharmacy Technician
- Cleaned the entire pharmacy work area and kept all medications organized.
- Assisted in generating bottle labels and distributing medication to nurses.
1994 Golden Coast and Sun University, City, State Bachelor of Science, Pharmaceutical Technician