NEILAM HOM ETEY
123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code | H: 000-000-0000 | C: 000-000-0000 | email@example.com
Professional Summary Results-driven professional with extensive experience in production management, process operation, production operations, lean manufacturing, product development and regulatory compliance. Broad experience in refinery / petrochemical process operation, utilities, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up, material control and training. Proven expertise in the formulation and implementation of cost effective manufacturing and production programs, processes and procedures, with a proven track record of dramatically improving infrastructures and operating stability. Consistently successful in delivering strong cost reductions and improved quality/efficiencies.
- Production Management
- Process Implementation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Change Management
Shift Chief / Supervisor 07/2012 to 11/2013
- Served as Commissioning Chief Supervisor for natural gas recovery process plant (NGL) for Gasco.
- Participated in pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up of NGL Recovery plant, Acid Gas Removal, Sour Water Treatment and Condensate Stabilization Unit.
- Assisted in punching listings, air blowing, steam blowing, and mechanical test run.
- Prepared process equipment for maintenance work.
- Developed health, safety and environmental policies.
- Ensured implementation of safe working practices.
Shift Supervisor / Operations Manager 12/2009 to 01/2011
- Oversaw shift operations in addition to participating in plant operations of Crude Distillation Unit, Naphtha Hydrotreater and Reformer Unit, Kerosene Treating, Utilities and Tankage for Arabian Gulf Oil Company.
- Held responsibility for all aspects of plant safety. Conducted physical inspections of process equipment, safety and fire equipment, and personal protective equipment (safety audits).
- Trained and mentored new operators.
Supervisor 10/2008 to 11/2009
- Fulfilled roles of Commissioning Supervisor and Plant Field / Panel Operator for Dung Quat Refinery
- Participated in plant pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and test run of Crude Distillation Unit, Kerosene Treating, Naphtha Treating Unit, LPG Treating and Fuel Gas Treating Units.
Projects Coordinator 08/2007 to 09/2008
- Developed and wrote project proposals, attended events and made presentations as necessary.
- Created training materials for project team and clients via vendor materials and P&IDs.
- Supervised junior Project Coordinator and gave direction in daily roles and responsibilities.
- Supported and ensured implementation of safety and quality programs including project safety plan and inspection test plan.
- Participated in change management system to identify and track scope deviations throughout project duration.
- Provided timely and accurate internal and external reporting.
- Managed and coordinated activities of subcontractors prior to work commencing.
- Project Management Quality Assurance Safety Management Inventory Control
Step into the world of MyPerfectResume.com, where creating impressive resumes is a breeze. Our user-friendly resume builder empowers you to design personalized resumes that make an impact. Dive into our vast selection of resume templates and real-world resume examples to construct a standout resume that showcases your skills and expertise.
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Production Resume Career
- Apparel Production Manager Resume
- Assembler Resume
- Assembly Line Operator Resume
- Chemical Plant Operator Resume
- Forklift Operator Resume
- Logistics Assistant Manager Resume
- Machine Operator Resume
- Picker And Packer Resume
- Pipeline Inspector Resume
- Pipeline Welder Resume
- Plant Manager Resume
- Supply Chain Manager Resume
- Telecommunications Technician Resume