Juvenile Probation Officer Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
123 Fake Street
Home: (555) 987-1234
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Hardworking Juvenile Probation Officer with experience in local counties. Background in criminal justice and psychology with skills in cross-cultural communication. Offers deep insight into the needs of the community.
- Excellent research-knowledge of juvenile probation techniques
- Understanding of juvenile rehabilitation techniques
- Handle large case load
- Speaks Spanish
- Interpersonal relationship building skills
July 2004 to January 2006
Company Name City, State Juvenile Probation Officer
- Supervised and tracked juveniles on probation and parole.
- Visited homes to ensure conditions were met.
- Compiled observations in accurate reports.
- Presented recommendations and findings to juvenile court.
- Verified completion of court-ordered programs.
- Processed court documents.
March 2006 to March 2015 Vineland County
City, State Juvenile Probation Officer
- Provided guidance and resources to offenders.
- Interviewed offenders for insight into social,educational and physical changes.
- Maintained case folders for juvenile inmates.
- Reviewed police and court documents for each offender.
- Conducted meetings with colleagues to find new solutions to problems.
- Made referrals for local programs.
- Transported juvenile to and from detention centers and appointments.
- Maintained low rate of recidivism.