Hardworking Juvenile Probation Officer with experience in local counties. Background in criminal justice and psychology with skills in cross-cultural communication. Offers deep insight into the needs of the community.
• Excellent research-knowledge of juvenile probation techniques
• Understanding of juvenile rehabilitation techniques
• Handle large case load
• Speaks Spanish
• Interpersonal relationship building skills
July 2004 to January 2006
Company Name City, State Juvenile Probation Officer
• Supervised and tracked juveniles on probation and parole
• Visited homes to ensure conditions were met.
• Compiled observations in accurate reports.
• Presented recommendations and findings to juvenile court.
• Verified completion of court-ordered programs.
• Processed court documents.
March 2006 to March 2015 Vineland County
City, State Juvenile Probation Officer
• Provided guidance and resources to offenders.
• Interviewed offenders for insight into social,educational and physical changes.
• Maintained case folders for juvenile inmates.
• Reviewed police and court documents for each offender.
• Conducted meetings with colleagues to find new solutions to problems.
• Made referrals for local programs.
• Transported juvenile to and from detention centers and appointments.