123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Innovative Associate Athletic Director who has helped to open up new and profitable sports for schools. Adept at balancing sports and academics, marketing and networking with sports conference and league officials. Specializes in medium-sized universities and colleges.
- Has helped to maintain a high graduation rate with student athletes
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent ability to develop good relationships with athletes
- Believes strongly in the involvement of parents in successful athletic programs
- Strong computer abilities
- Dedicated to growing the athletic department
June 2011 to February 2015 Company Name – City, State Associate Athletic Director
- Worked with athletic director to petition for NCAA 1-A status.
- Helped to grow the volleyball and softball programs to become two of the largest programs in the region.
- Utilized an expanded basketball program to help recruit students with higher GPAs.
May 2005 to June 2011 Company Name – City, State Associate Athletic Director
- Negotiated several lucrative advertising arrangements with local vendors that helped to bring extra revenue to the school.
- Involved in the recruiting and hiring of two new football coaches.
- Did a study on the financial relevance of several athletic programs and made changes that benefited the school.
June 1998 to May 2005 Company Name – City, State Associate Athletic Director
- Worked with athletic director to develop plans to add four new sports programs.
- Developed several changes to the athlete reporting policies that streamlined the process.
1998 Harvin University, City, State Master's Degree,Education