123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Dedicated Assistant Swim Coach who enjoys developing programs that get more people interested in swimming. Adept at creating stretching and endurance exercises, teaching large groups and helping first-time swimmers. Specializes in teen students and older.
- Has achieved three CPR certifications and one first aid certification
- Very strong marketing and presentation skills
- Enjoys working with large groups
- Part of a coaching staff that developed two state swimming champions
- Believes strongly in the benefit of physical fitness for everyone
- Certified physical therapist who can use the pool to help people manage pain
December 2011 to February 2015 Company Name – City, State Assistant Swim Coach
- Designed and implemented very popular after-school programs for teens in the area.
- Worked with people in physical therapy programs to help relieve pain.
- Part of the coaching staff that took three teams to the state championships with two wins.
July 2004 to December 2011 Company Name – City, State Assistant Swim Coach
- Often asked to go to local elementary schools and talk to the students about the importance of swimming.
- Coordinated many of the classes for seniors learning to swim for the first time.
- Worked closely with company management to develop several successful marketing campaigns.
June 1995 to July 2004 Company Name – City, State Assistant Swim Coach
- Developed an open swim program for teens and young adults in the local area.
- Helped redesign the locker rooms to make them safer.
1995 Porter College, City, State Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy