123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
Creative, personable, and organized wedding planner with several years of event planning experience. Customer service-oriented and committed to interpreting the clients’ vision of their event and turning it into reality. Calm and professional under pressure, I am an assertive individual who ensures each client’s event is a success.
- – Robust negotiation skills to bridge the gap between vendors and clients. – Able to perform calmly in high-stress situations. – Superb communication skills both verbally and in writing. – Experienced and competent in Microsoft Office and event scheduling software. – Knowledgeable of a wide variety of cultural and religious customs as they are expressed in wedding ceremonies and celebrations.
- Plan and coordinate all elements of weddings, including the church service, photography, and the reception.
- Assist the bride and groom in the selection of all service vendors, including the caterer, musical entertainment, photographer, and videographer.
- Provide options for wedding and reception locations, wedding and reception theme, and reception menu.
- Lead the schedule of events for the rehearsal, the wedding, and the reception.
- Coordinate with vendors in advance of the event and on the day of the wedding.
- Assisted event planners in all planning and execution of events.
- Gathered dÃƒÆ’Ã†€™©cor supplies and arranged them at the event site.
- Communicated client messages to the event planner.
- Used event planning software to organize events and prioritize tasks.
- Rented fixtures and furniture for the event at the direction of the event planner.
- Supervised catering staff and bartender service during events.
- Coordinated with venue management regarding event logistics.
- Ensured that professional service staff performed optimally at all banquets.
- Coordinated with the food and beverage manager before the event to plan logistics.
- Supervised the banquet room setup process, making sure that everything was clean and orderly.
- Hired and supervised server and bartender staff and made sure they arrived to work on time and in the proper uniform.
- Enforced proper food and beverage handling regulations.
- Communicated with kitchen staff regarding any changes in schedule.
- Maintained a professional environment for staff and guests.
- Wrote a detailed banquet report after each event.
- Made changes in event service based on feedback in banquet reports.
I enjoy decorating and love to visit historical estates to view their architecture and interior design. Whenever I get the chance, I love to go kayaking and paddle boarding. I also volunteer with the monthly Missouri River cleanup crew to keep our natural recreation areas free of litter.
Questions for Your Wedding Planner CV
1. How long should a wedding planner CV be?
2. How do you make a wedding planner CV with no experience?
3. How many skills should you put on a wedding planner CV?
4. How do you highlight soft skills on a wedding planner CV?
5. How do you describe computer skills on your wedding planner CV?
Wedding Planner CV Must-Haves
What Does a Wedding Planner Do?A wedding planner offers a wide variety of services to help the engaged couple plan and carry out their wedding celebration.Wedding planners typically offer a coordination service for the day of the wedding only or a full-service package. In full-service planning, the planner finds out the budget the couple has for the wedding, then assists the couple with choosing and securing the services of a florist, caterer, entertainment, and photographer. On the day of the wedding, the wedding planner acts as the conductor of the events, making sure the pre-planned schedule is followed and coordinating with outside service vendors so that everything goes smoothly.To assure a prospective employer you have successful experience, you need your CV to clearly and convincingly communicate. Refer to this wedding planner CV example and observe the tone and format of the document.
Tips for Creating a Great Wedding Planner CVA great wedding planner puts all the elements together for a celebration and coordinates them so everything goes smoothly. You can do the same planning and coordination for a persuasive and easy-to-read CV. Here are some additional tips to make your document shine:
- Make sure your CV is polished and attention ready by checking the grammar and spelling as well as ensuring a consistent typeface and size throughout your document.
- Show your dedication to positive client outcomes. Note instances where you proactively solved potential problems or had to negotiate with a client or vendor.
- It is not glamorous to read, but make sure to give the tasks of planning events and organizing all of the details their share of the attention in your CV.
- With so many things going on at once at an event, you need to convince the reader that you can multi-task as well as prioritize for optimum results.