Build Your CV
209 Windy Point Drive , Fayetteville, AR 11111
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 555-876-987
Accomplished general practitioner with 13 years of experience in the medical field. Highly skilled in diagnosing and treating a variety of human diseases and injuries. Exceptional understanding of drug properties and interactions, procedural techniques, and preventative health-care methods. Ability to provide psychological diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation for patients with mental and physical dysfunctions. Extraordinary decision-making skills and critical thinking capabilities.
- Administer treatment, medication, therapy, vaccinations, and other medical care to treat patient diseases, injuries, and illnesses.
- Prescribe medication or specialized care to meet specific patient needs.
- Monitor the progress and current condition of patients to determine whether current treatments are working or if modifications are needed.
- Collect patient information (including examination results, medical history, and other reports). Record information in electronic filing systems.
- Explain test results and recommended procedures to patients.
- Answer patient questions and use active listening skills to understand and address concerns.
- Provide emotional support and medical attention to others as needed, including patients, customers, and coworkers.
- Analyze images or test data to make diagnoses and develop treatment plans.
- Examined patients and collected information about their medical history and current physical condition.
- Prescribed medications or therapy with approval from physician.
- Interpreted test results and made tentative diagnoses and treatment decisions to be confirmed by the patient’s physician.
I am a fan of the arts and dabble in painting during my spare time. While my art is not good enough to sell, it is a therapeutic pastime that helps me relax and recharge after long or particularly stressful shifts. I also enjoy burning excess energy by participating in a variety of outdoor sports when weather permits, including cycling, hiking and trail running. When opportunities arise, I volunteer my services during community events and health fairs. I also visit community homeless shelters twice annually to provide free examinations, diagnoses, and treatment advice.
Build Your CV
General Practitioner CV Must-Haves
What Does a General Practitioner Do?
General practitioners play an important role in diagnosing and treating a variety of conditions, including injuries, diseases, and illnesses. As a general practitioner, you examine patients on a daily basis with the help of specialized equipment, medical instruments, and diagnostic tools. With the information you glean from the initial examination and test results, you make patients aware of their available treatment options and assist them in understanding the pros and cons of each. In order to create an impressive general practitioner CV, start by getting a taste of your most common duties and needed skills by referencing our general practitioner CV example.
Tips for Creating a Great General Practitioner CV
Now that you have some inspiration for how to write your CV, make sure you create a standout CV by keeping the following tips in mind:
– Include metrics whenever possible to give employers a clearer insight into your experience. For example, if you volunteer in your community, be sure to specify that you do so once per month (or whatever the case may be) rather than simply saying that you volunteer occasionally.
– Use the Hobbies section of your CV to highlight your positive attributes, including creativity, passion, healthful lifestyle, etc.
– Keep your CV free from embarrassing and unnecessary errors by reviewing it multiple times yourself, then employing the help of a trusted friend or editor to review it for you.
– Remember that you are selling yourself in your CV, so don’t be embarrassed to talk yourself up and use impressive words, such as “expert,” “accomplished,” “exceptional,” etc.