Creative TSS Worker with in-depth knowledge of various therapeutic and behavioral techniques. Encouraging and proactive in helping clients to address treatment plans goals and to reach therapeutic milestones. Specializes in teaching through fun activities and in incorporating families into treatment.
– Report writing
– Goal tracking
– Therapeutic techniques
– Varied counseling repertoire
– Excellent communication skills
– Deescalation techniques
– Behavior management
– Strong time management
– Safe physical management
– Mandatory reporting
January 2013 – February 2015 Valley Psychological Associates – New Parkland, CA TSS Worker
– Worked with a caseload of three clients and their families.
– Completed daily progress reports for case files and to communicate with team members.
– Attended weekly team meetings to facilitate communication and receive consultation.
– Provided therapeutic intervention services in the school, home and community.
June 2010 – January 2013 Garden Therapeutic Services Association – Garden, CA TSS Worker
– Managed caseload of five clients and their families.
– Wrote progress reports on a daily basis to share with team members.
– Took an active part in treatment team meetings weekly.
– Used therapeutic techniques to monitor and teach behavioral strategies to clients in their home, school and community.
2010 New Parkland University, New Parkland, CA Bachelor of Science, Psychology Minor, Spanish