Roofing Estimator Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
Arthur Patterson 123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Accurate Roofing Estimator who has a strong track record for creating estimates that continually generate profit. Adept at assessing property needs, conversing with clients and establishing strong relationships with suppliers and clients. Specializes in residential and small business estimates.
- Comes from a family of roofing contractors
- Understands the value of an accurate estimate
- Constantly updates information on supply costs
- Able to create a strong referral network
- Believes in delivering the very best customer service
- Willing to travel far and put in a lot of hours
September 2011 to February 2015 Family Roofing – City, State Roofing Estimator
- Acted as lead roofing estimator with a staff of three other employees.
- Always followed up on an estimate no matter the size of the job.
- Worked closely with suppliers to make sure that estimates were always accurate when it came to supplies costs.
June 2005 to September 2011 Large Roofing Incorporated – City, State Roofing Estimator
- Handled all of the small business roofing estimates and the residential estimates for a specific geographic region.
- Tried to bring in project managers to help with creating accurate estimates as often as possible.
- Never missed a customer deadline and never missed an estimate appointment.
June 1993 to June 2005 Company Name – City, State Roofing Estimator
- Took all residential phone inquiries and set appointments to have the projects estimated.
- Helped to develop the Internet form that would eventually become the primary way customers would request estimates.
1993 Brenor High School, City, State High School Diploma