Healthcare System Administrator Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
123 Fake Street | City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 | Home: 000-000-0000 | email@example.com
Dedicated and versatile healthcare administrator offering distinguished career in developing and implementing strategic short- and long-term improvement and growth plans for diversified healthcare systems as well as nonprofit and for-profit hospitals. Demonstrated ability in leveraging strong business acumen and clinical experience to overcome challenges and continually achieve bottom line objectives. Pragmatic leader skilled in driving great change by identifying critical issues, developing improvement plans, and providing vision and focus needed to achieve.
Collaborative leadership Revenue cycle Regulatory compliance and accreditation Improving patient experiences Quality assurance Healthcare recruiting and staffing Community outreach Operational analysis and streamlining
Executive Director of Cancer, VNA, Hospice, Palliative Care January 2012 to Current
- Driving force behind strategic direction and operational management and development of multiple service lines within 4 hospital and multi-faceted physician practice regional healthcare system.
- Continually review and assess all accountable patient service lines ensuring alignment with health system mission, vision and values.
- Provide nursing regulatory oversight for VNA and ensure regulatory compliance in cancer, hospice and palliative care operating centers.
- Hold full accountability for optimal performance of 400 associates through direction of 16 direct reports.
- Effectively manage $60M operational budget by identifying areas for controlling costs without sacrificing quality.
- Instrumental in continuous growth of VNA services to an annual average of 1,300 patients across 17 counties and decreasing write-offs by $400K by revamping operational processes.
- Improve level of regulatory compliance by initiating staff training and development programs.
- Spearhead $1M turnaround strategy for hospice by cleaning up revenue cycle and realization and recruiting/hiring of competent staff members.
- Increase hospice patients from 90 to 180 by introducing palliative care and developing community collaboratives to recognizing streamlining of continuing care options.
Director, Cancer Services August 2007 to January 2012 Genesis Health System
- Provide exceptional executive operational oversight for all areas of cancer service line, including cancer research, cancer registry, supportive and outreach services, radiation oncology, infusion center, inpatient oncology unit and centers for breast health.
- Led complete overhauled cancer program and radiation center to provide comprehensive service across all operational lines.
- Drove installation of innovative diagnostic and treatment equipment and processes to elevate quality of patient care.
- Cooperated with other health related agencies and organizations in community activities.
MyPerfectResume is here to assist you in creating a Healthcare Systems Administrator resume that gets interviews! Get inspired with a sample resume from our examples library and stay on trend with one of our resume templates. Put it all together with step-by-step expert advice in our online resume maker, and create a winning resume.