Office Administrator Cover Letter Example + Tips
1 Main Street
New Cityland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 322-7337
Dear Mr. King,
I write in response to your ad seeking a Law Office Administrator at King and King LLP. As a highly competent Law Office Administrator, I would bring a resourceful, proactive, and dedicated mindset to this role.
In my current position, I maintain an exceedingly functional office environment while supporting a team of 30 attorneys. I have a knack for problem solving and work well independently and with little oversight. I respond to requests from colleagues and clients in a timely manner and am adept at prioritizing multiple ongoing projects.
Additionally, I have:
Processed appeals, motions, and pretrial agreements.
Assisted attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
Completed accident reports, trial and courtroom requests, and applications for clients.
Transcribed legal documents and phone conversations.
I am a self-starter and excel at document preparation, file management, and meeting support. I am also deeply familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word, and adapt quickly to new programs. As a part of the team at King and King LLP, I hope to fully support your legal administrative needs.
My resume and references are attached. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss the position and your needs in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
What It’s Like To Work In The Office Administrator Field
An office administrator could be the busiest person in any office in any company. The list of responsibilities for a office administrator includes hiring and firing personnel, maintaining office computer systems, maintaining office equipment and acting as the liaison between office personnel and management. An office administrator is also responsible for arranging training sessions and maintaining the office personnel schedule.
The office administrator gets directly involved in creating and administering office policies, as well as having a hand in determining how the company will handle future growth. As an office administrator, anything that occurs in the office or with office personnel is your responsibility.
Benefits Of Working In The Office Administrator Field
An office administrator commands a good salary and works in a very dynamic environment. The impact that an office administrator has on the growth of the company and the development of office staff allows the office administrator to have a direct impact on the company’s success. Along with getting a good paycheck every week, an office administrator also has the benefit of seeing all of their hard work show up in the company’s continued success.
Why You Need A Cover Letter
An office administrator cover letter will outline your experience in running and successfully maintaining an office. Your office administrator cover letter will show how you can successfully establish relationships with outside contractors to maintain office systems, and how you are able to focus on the development of office personnel while increasing productivity. If you browse MyPerfectResume, you will see office administrator cover letter samples and templates that you can use to develop your own professional office administrator cover letter. We can help to enhance your job hunt and find you the job that you want.
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Administrative Career
- Accounts Administrator Resume
- Administrative Assistant Resume
- Assistant Front Office Manager Resume
- Administrative Assistant Manager Resume
- Auto Title Clerk Resume
- Bilingual Receptionist Resume
- City Clerk Resume
- Administrative Coordinator Resume
- Data Entry Clerk Resume
- Document Controller Resume
- Document Specialist Resume
- Excel Professional Resume
- Executive Assistant Resume
- Facilities Manager Resume
- Administrative Front Desk Clerk Resume
- Front Office Assistant Resume
- Gym Receptionist Resume
- Medical Billing And Coding Specialist Resume
- Medical Billing Professional Resume
- Medical Office Assistant Resume
- Medical Receptionist Resume
- Non Profit Administrative Assistant Resume
- Office Assistant Resume
- Office Manager Resume
- Administrative Officer Resume
- Personal Assistant Resume
- Procurement Analyst Resume
- Procurement Specialist Resume
- Receptionist Resume
- Secretary Resume
- Store Assistant Resume
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your Administrative Career
- Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
- Clerical Assistant Cover Letter
- Data Entry Clerk Cover Letter
- Data Entry Specialist Cover Letter
- Executive Assistant Cover Letter
- Office Assistant Cover Letter
- Office Clerk Cover Letter
- Office Manager Cover Letter
- Personal Assistant Cover Letter
- Practice Manager Cover Letter
- President Cover Letter
- Receptionist Cover Letter
- Store Administrative Assistant Cover Letter