For many passengers, flying can be a stressful experience. As an airport passenger service agent, you’ll have the unique opportunity to make each passengers day a little bit brighter. You’ll be responsible for greeting passengers, assisting them with special requests or necessary accommodations, answering questions, and even helping with checking in luggage. If you’re ready to soar into a new position, it’s important to spruce up your current resume so you can stand out.
Are you great at working with people? Are you fantastic at solving disputes? Do you have unbeatable customer service skills? Highlight this on your resume. An airport passenger service agent has to think on their feet at all times, so it’s important to use your resume as a chance to note that you’re observant, detail-oriented, and a quick thinker. Hiring managers will be impressed when they discover that you’re not only a problem-solver, but that you’re friendly and amicable, as well.
Are you ready to get started? Check out our airport passenger service agent resume templates to help you begin.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Courteous Airport Passenger Service Agent warmly greeting passengers, making special flight accommodations, checking in baggage and courteously responding to passenger inquiries. Offering assistance with boarding and security. Actively communicating with passengers by announcing flight delays and other pertinent information in a clear, authoritative tone.
- Excel and MS Word proficiency
- Use of ticketing and reservation software
- Baggage handling abilities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Consistently observant
- Reassuring personality
January 2015 to Present Company Name–City, State Airport Passenger Service Agent
- Make announcements prior to boarding, allowing enough time for required screenings.
- Check in luggage and confirm that carry-on items meet federal guidelines.
- Assist with additional documentation required for international flights.
- Greet passengers and provide boarding instructions.
- Help passengers track down missing luggage.
- Inform passengers of flight gate numbers.
April 2009 to December 2014 Riverfront Airport–City, State Airport Passenger Service Agent
- Occasionally dealt with unaccompanied minors according to airport procedures.
- Made announcements concerning flight delays and special deals at airport restaurants and shops.
- Assisted security personnel when dealing with unruly passengers.
- Directed passengers to restrooms and other airport facilities.
- Changed passenger reservations as requested and confirmed new arrangements.
- Sent out emails to confirm flight dates after flight reservations were made.
- Ensured that luggage did not exceed accepted size standards.
- Responded to passenger questions in person and over the phone.
- Assisted passengers with baggage issues.
July 2005 to March 2009 Company Name Airport–City, State Airport Passenger Service Agent
- Processed all required documentation for each scheduled department.
- Ensured that all flights were cleared for take off.
- Provided pilots with updated weather information.
- Confirmed flight arrangements.
- Arranged for private tours.
2005 Southside Senior High School, City, State High School Diploma