123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Enthusiastic, energetic Child Care Center Administrator with experience working in a variety of different settings. Experienced in working with special needs children. Adept at multi-tasking and addressing a multitude of issues simultaneously and effectively.
- Excellent rapport with children
- Proactive problem solver
- Creative administrator
- Effective communicator
- Highly organized
- CPR certified
March 2010 to October 2012 Company Name—City, State Child Care Center Administrator
- Oversaw all managerial elements of large daycare center serving families in city center.
- Conducted hiring and training of all personnel at daycare center.
- Responsible for all regulatory compliance and related issues.
- Created specialized age-appropriate educational programming for center participants.
October 2012 to January 2014 Company Name—City, State Child Care Center Administrator
- Managed all aspects associated with the operation of a private daycare center with about 100 children.
- Hired and trained all individuals on the center's professional team.
- Responsible for all issues pertaining to safety and regulatory compliance.
- Worked directly with children enrolled in the program and their parents.
January 2014 to Present Company Name—City, State Child Care Center Administrator
- Oversaw the operations of a new daycare center as it went into operation.
- Assisted in designing the space for the center.
- Hired and trained all initial staff members at the daycare center.
- Assisted actively in recruiting parents and children as participants in the new daycare center in advance of doors opening.
2009 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Arts, Early Childcare Education