123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Professional Guest Relations Executive who is constantly trying to create the perfect guest experience. Adept at monitoring customer satisfaction metrics, working with staff to improve customer service and developing new ways to enhance the customer experience. Specializes in exclusive resorts and clubs.
- Exceptionally strong eye for detail and observational skills
- Constantly innovating new customer satisfaction measuring methods
- Believes in building a strong and happy team
- Dedicated to creating a memorable client experience
- Stays in constant touch with staff to get input and information
- Mingles with guests regularly to get their input
March 2011 to February 2015 Greenich Resort – City, State Guest Relations Executive
- Devised several guest polls and surveys that revealed very helpful customer satisfaction information.
- Administered a crackdown on employees accused of deliberately lowering customer satisfaction levels and terminated all of the guilty employees.
- Regularly visited non-competing resorts to get new customer satisfaction ideas.
June 2004 to March 2011 Company Name – City, State Guest Relations Executive
- Developed a system for guests to report any issue and they would get an immediate response.
- Created a numerical system that guests could use to rate their satisfaction and wound up getting much more accurate numbers.
- Restructured the customer service group to give more coverage to the areas that guests considered important.
June 1995 to June 2004 Playtime Resort – City, State Guest Relations Executive
- Introduced policies that would increase customer satisfaction ratings by 22 percent in two years.
- Implemented a system to get real feedback from employees on how to improve service.
1995 Style College, City, State Master’s Degree, Hospitality