Concierge Resume Example + Salaries, Writing tips and Information
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
Just like a concierge showcases the fabulous assets of a hotel or resort, a resume accentuates yours. Use your resume to help market your creativity and problem solving skills into the most coveted position in the hospitality industry. Wonderful hotels are at a premium these days and what sets some apart is an excellent concierge. Utilize your resume to highlight how you can help bring a personal touch to the particular hotel or resort you are applying to. Make certain to personalize your concierge resume for each job opening and be sure to include your unique skill sets such as reliability, multitasking, organization as well as an innate knowledge of the area. Now, we know concierge’s are detail-oriented, networkers used to long hours, but writing an attention getting resume can be a monumental task. Put those exceptional computer skills to good use by reading our concierge resume templates before writing yours.
Concierge Resume Questions
1. How should you structure your concierge resume?
2. How do you highlight soft skills on a concierge resume?
3. How do you describe achievements on your concierge resume?
4. What does a good concierge resume look like?
5. How do you optimize your concierge resume for an ATS?
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Well-organized concierge who has strong scheduling skills as well as a strong sense of responsibility. Adept at maintaining several schedules at once, meeting client deadlines and maintaining a strong sense of professionalism. Specializes in hotel and high-profile concierge work.
- Exceptional computer and Internet skills
- Able to maintain offline and online activities simultaneously
- Very reliable and responsible employee
- Dedicated to meeting all customer needs
- Excellent professional networking skills
- Used to putting in long and demanding days
April 2011 to February 2015 Company Name – City, State Concierge
- Responsible for administering all tasks for a specific customer base within the company.
- Assisted in distributing responsibility for new clients as they were taken on by the company.
- Often asked to take on emergency client requests on a moment’s notice.
July 2008 to April 2011 Company Name – City, State Concierge
- Responsible for coordinating all hotel concierge activities from the lobby concierge desk.
- Maintained an extensive network of local service providers and people who had information on the latest events in town.
- Assisted in developing recruiting materials to help add new associates as the demand increased.
June 2002 to July 2008 Company Name – City, State Concierge
- Worked with guest services manager to develop a basic set of concierge services included with every guest’s stay.
- Responsible for answering incoming guest requests for concierge services and putting in the proper requests to get those services taken care of.
2002 Hallow Hall Community College, City, State Associate’s Degree, Hospitality