As an OB GYN nurse, you have so much to offer women in this specialized healthcare field, but before you can share your knowledge and assistance, you need to join an OB GYN practice. An attention-getting resume that highlights your experience and expertise is what you need to market your unique talents.
Helping women through life’s important steps like puberty, pregnancy and menopause are just some of the important things an OB GYN nurse does. In your resume summary, make sure to mention your accomplishments in the field as well as spotlight qualities like compassion, organization and a keen knowledge of patient privacy practices.
Writing a fabulous resume can be as trying as helping a patient during difficult times. That’s why we offer a selection of OB GYN resume templates to help you craft yours.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Highly knowledgeable OB GYN Nurse with experience in the reproductive healthcare field. Offers deep understanding of obstetric and gynecological care who values confidentiality and communication. Specialize in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of female reproductive system
- Patient care procedures
- Relevant machinery training
- Experience with pregnant women and infants
- Knowledge of patient privacy guidelines
- Team settings
- Clinical competence
- Critical thinking
February 2012 to March 2015 Company Name–City, State OB GYN Nurse
- Assisted physicians with patient examinations.
- Maintained and update patient records.
- Obtained patient vitals and stats before examinations.
- Provided pre-op and post-op care for surgical patients.
- Offered direct care for women and newborns.
- Performed ultrasounds.
- Created al meetings for new parents and relatives.
- Helped administer pregnancy and gynecological exams.
February 2007 to December 2011 Vineland Hospital–City, State OB GYN Nurse
- Helped update hospital safety standards.
- Assessed patient conditions.
- Offered follow up calls to answer patient questions.
- Tested patients as part of diagnosis under the supervision of a physician.
- Collected patient data and entered it into the computer.
- Administered medication.
2014 UC San Diego Degree in Nursing