Melissa Pomeroy 123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 email@example.com
Compassionate and patient centered Oncology Nurse with experience in working closely with both adult and juvenile cancer patients. Background includes service to patients in major medical centers as well as clinics catering specifically to treating cancer. Adept at multi-tasking and working with multiple patients and health care professionals simultaneously.
- Compassionate caregiver
- Technically proficient
- Effective multi-tasker
- Effective speaker
- Thoughtful writer
- Highly organized
March 2010 to October 2012 Company Name–City, State Oncology Nurse
- Responsible for providing pediatric patient care services in cancer ward at major urban medical center.
- Supervised nursing staff night shift or 10 staff members.
- Maintained meticulous patient records.
- Worked closely with other oncology professionals as well as members of patient families on a daily basis.
October 2012 to January 2014 Company Name–City, State Oncology Nurse
- Provided direct nursing care services to an average of five patients on any particular shift at private medical center.
- Responsible for primary patient record keeping.
- Served as primary liaison between medical center staff and the families of assigned patients.
- Served the needs of both adult and juvenile patients.
January 2014 to Present Company Name–City, State Oncology Nurse
- Responsible for providing nursing care services to adult patients in the oncology unit of the hospital.
- Supervised the day shift for the nursing staff.
- Served as the primary liaison between all nursing staff members and all other members of the medical staff.
- Oversaw all patient care issues and medical record keeping as well as regulatory compliance.
2009 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Science, Nursing