123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code, Cell:000-000-000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated healthcare professional with more than 40 years of comprehensive hands-on experience as a nurse in acute care hospitals and medical center environments. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to produce results that exceed expectations and drive patient goals and nursing plan objectives. Seeking to leverage background and experience to successfully transition back into the workforce and take next career step in healthcare.
- Direct Critical and Acute Care Nursing
- Case Management
- Nursing Plan Development
- Team Leadership
- Medication Administration
- Patient Care and Education
- Provide comprehensive care to patients with cardiovascular, urological, neurological, pulmonary, and other life-threatening complications.
- Evaluate patients, conduct admissions assessments to determine patient needs, and create individualized plans of care based on physical, psychosocial, and safety concerns.
- Administer medications, IV therapies, immunizations, and apply sterile dressings.
- Document clinical status, medications, procedures, and patient conditions.
- Prepare equipment and assist physicians during examinations, treatments, and procedures.
Patient Education and Counseling
- Provide individualized education and training to patients and caregivers to manage diseases and injuries; explain medication regimens and preventative care to maximize well-being.
- Offer patients and caregivers realistic home treatment plans and counseling.
- Ensure residents are aware of and have access to services available to them; encourage patients to participate in activity programs.
- Plan and direct activities to ensure patient needs are met; align nursing plans with physician and hospital administrative practices.
- Supervise, schedule, and train RNs, nursing assistants, medical assistants, and students participating in University of Connecticut resident and fellowship program to certify competency of procedures, policies, and federal regulations.
- Coordinate patient care between external healthcare providers, clinics, and rehabilitation services to provided quality continued care.
Once you’ve chosen the resume format that best matches your needs, consider using a free resume template to bring it all together. Using our resume examples as a guide, create your resume with our free resume builder.
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Nursing Resume Career
- Advanced Practice RN Resume
- Aesthetic Nurse Resume
- Nursing Aide And Assistant Resume
- Nursing Assistant Resume
- Caregiver Resume
- Chief Nursing Officer Resume
- Shift Coordinator Resume
- ER Nurse Resume
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner Resume
- Hemodialysis Nurse Resume
- Intensive Care Nurse Resume
- Labor And Delivery Nurse Resume
- LPN Resume
- NICU Nurse Resume
- Nurse Practitioner Resume
- OB Gyn Nurse Resume
- Oncology Nurse Resume
- Operating Room Registered Nurse Resume
- Patient Care Associate Resume
- Pediatric Nurse Resume
- Perioperative Nurse Resume
- Pre Post Operating Nurse Resume
- Private Duty Nurse Resume
- Registered Nurse Resume
- Public School Nurse Resume
- Trauma Nurse Resume
- Nursing Unit Clerk Resume
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your Nursing Cover letter Career
- Nursing Assistant Cover Letter
- Caregiver Cover Letter
- Certified Nurse Assistant Cover Letter
- Charge Nurse Cover Letter
- Director Of Nursing Cover Letter
- ICU Nurse Cover Letter
- LPN Cover Letter
- LVN Cover Letter
- Operating Room Nurse Cover Letter
- Patient Care Technician Cover Letter
- Perioperative Nurse Cover Letter
- Student Nurse Cover Letter