Toby Lane 123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Trauma Nurse with extensive experience in triage and all other aspects of emergency department operations. Detail and patient oriented to ensure optimization of appropriate treatments and interventions. Adept at multi-tasking and completing assignments in a high stress environment.
- Effective communicator
- Patient focused
- Team player
- Follows directives directly
- High energy
- Compassionate caretaker
March 2011 to October 2012 Company Name–City, State Trauma Nurse
- Part of triage team at number one trauma hospital in the region.
- Worked closely with doctors and other medical staff members to stabilize and evaluate new admits into the medical department.
- Received multiple accommodations as the emergency department staff member of the month, quarter and year.
- Served as primary liaison between emergency department and patients’ families.
October 2012 to January 2014 Company Name–City, State Trauma Nurse
- Designated senior nurse in the trauma unit of the emergency department of major urban medical center.
- Supervised staff of eight trauma nurses and four nursing assistants.
- Managed scheduling of nursing staff to ensure proper availability of these key medical team members.
- Developed trauma focused continuing education programming for nursing staff.
January 2014 to Present Company Name–City, State Trauma Nurse
- Served as senior nurse on the trauma team at regional medical center in California.
- Responsible for hiring and supervising all nurses on trauma team in the emergency department.
- Primary liaison between trauma nursing staff and doctors and management at medical center.
- Received Governor’s Outstanding Nurse Award in 2014.
2009 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Science, Nursing