123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Reliable Convenience Store Clerk who has extensive inventory management experience and understands the subtle nature of good store security. Adept at managing a crisis, maintaining a balanced cash drawer and stocking shelves properly. Specializes in large convenience stores.
- Excellent computer software and POS software skills
- Very strong customer service abilities
- Certified in self-defense and first aid
- Exceptional ability to remember numbers
- Able to remain calm in a crisis situation
- Willing to work any hours required
August 2010 to February 2015 Ready-To-Go – City, State Convenience Store Clerk
- Always turned in an accurate cash drawer and was never short more than a few pennies.
- Helped to install a new security system that was difficult for criminals to bypass.
- Responsible for making sure that daily perishables such as bread and milk were stocked properly.
April 2003 to August 2010 Company Name – City, State Convenience Store Clerk
- Worked a wide variety of shifts and would often be called in at the last minute to replace someone who could not make it in.
- Became extremely proficient in operating the credit card machine and registers that were based on the latest industry software.
- Established a pleasant rapport with repeat customers.
June 1995 to April 2003 Friends Market – City, State Convenience Store Clerk
- Assigned to maintain the inventory and proper rotation on the small amount of fresh produce the store sold.
- Offered to work shifts that no one else wanted or would take.
1995 Grammar High School, City, State High School Diploma