123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Dedicated and experienced private banker with a strong background in all areas of financial management looking forward to broadening client base and working with more diverse portfolios. Excel at driving bank revenue by developing strong relationships with high net worth clients and helping them meet and exceed their financial goals. Certified Financial Planner with strong ethics who adheres to SAFE Act policies.
- ?Detail-oriented and well-organized nature assists in staying current on all client needs and available banking products.?Strong decision-making and analytical skills help maintain professionalism in all circumstances.?Excels in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines and manage client needs according to expectations.?Excellent grasp of what it takes to succeed using business development and marketing skills.?Strong affinity for helping clients understand the products that would suit their needs.
- Provide high net worth clients with specialized banking solutions to meet their individual and business needs.
- Initiate relationships with financial advisors to facilitate banking business with their books of business.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly sales goals by 10 percent or more.
- Conduct underwriting for personal loans, high-worth mortgages, portfolio loans, lines of credit, and business loans.
- Mentor and train junior bankers in comprehensive financial profiling.
- Presented comprehensive financial plans to clients to sell retail banking products.
- Developed strategies to increase asset growth for clients through personal contacts.
- Created loan packages for credit evaluation.
- Maintained public image and increased access to potential clients through participation in community activities.
- Conducted regular risk analysis and PLL evaluations.
- Oversaw broker verification, investment portfolio analysis, and file maintenance.
- Prepared informational emails detailing private banker services for use in meeting prospective clients.
- Monitored existing loans to ensure clients remain compliant with all loan terms.
Running and golf take up a large share of my free time. Rain or shine, I am usually out on a run with my leonberger, Alphie. I am also an avid musician who spends as much time as possible practicing the cello. I frequently volunteer at a local community shelter for homeless children, where I teach music lessons.