123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Knowledgeable and committed legal professional with more than five years working experience as a legal secretary. Held multiple law support positions and is familiar with daily practice in a firm. Administrative expert capable of fast and effective organizational and communication skills. Experienced behind a desk, arranging meetings, managing schedules, and answering calls. Self-motivated and detail oriented, with strong supporting abilities and active listening skills. A candidate who combines loyalty and extensive legal knowledge.
- -Excellent legal knowledge, critical thinking abilities, and comprehension skills -Strong administrative and organizational capabilities -Priority in effective communication and active listening to prevent miscommunications with clients or lawyers -Technologically capable and familiar with standard information processing software -Extensive support experience in legal and non-legal environments
- Organize and file legal documents, maintaining a filing system so any document can be found quickly.
- Formulate legal documents with lawyer supervision, transcribing and writing accurately.
- Discuss case details with legal staff and clients, gathering and categorizing relevant information.
- Developed new organization system that improved firm efficiency by nearly 10 percent.
- Attend court alongside lawyers, providing support and organizing legal documents for quick recall.
- Submitted legal documents to legal clerk in a timely manner and efficiently.
- Organized client schedule, relaying this information to necessary legal staff throughout the day.
- Performed research on a daily basis, compiling legal documents and information into presentable reports for legal staff.
- Attained perfect record of document filing without ever suffering a lost document.
- Answered calls to the firm, communicated with potential clients, and filled inquiries.
- Created schedule of appointments, arranging different clients effectively.
- Explained legal documentation to clients when needed, ensuring understanding and comprehension.
- Improved efficiency at the firm front desk by a small percentage by implementing new organizational strategy.
In my free time, I enjoy travelling and experiencing all the beauty that different cultures have to offer. I also try to spend some time daily running and I enjoy playing tennis and squash. I also volunteer my time in several annual charity events.