As an auto finance manager, you know the value of a well-crafted pitch, so drafting a winning resume shouldn’t be too much of a stretch. Your resume needs to highlight your skills and experience in a way that makes it clear that you’re a perfect candidate for your target job. Once you’re in the door, you know you can seal the deal in the interview.With any sales pitch, it’s important to immediately grab your audience’s attention, which is why your resume should start with powerful summary. You can use these few lines to share your sales philosophy and any areas of specialization. Throughout your resume, you should describe your accomplishments in numerical terms whenever possible. For example, noting that you were responsible for a 25% increase in revenue is much more powerful than just saying that you increased sales.Sneak a peak at our auto finance resume examples for more ideas.
123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
Unique Auto Finance Manager who tends to avoid the hard sell and get results by focusing on the customer’s needs. Adept at developing and utilizing and effective network of lenders, negotiating terms with clients and getting profitable results for the company. Specializes in new and used car dealerships.
- Maintained a closing rate of over 70 percent
- Dedicated to finding a solution that benefits the customer and dealership
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Consistently maintains a professional appearance and attitude
- Exceptional ability to work with sales professionals and sales management
- Very strong ability to work as part of a team
Company Name – City, State
- Responsible for approving all finance deals and doing negotiations with customers when necessary.
- Responsible for establishing network of lenders that offered the best possible deals to the dealership and customers.
- Responsible for a 25 percent increase in revenue.
- Responsible for finalizing all finance deals with sales professional and client.
- Responsible for evaluating lender network once a month and making any moves that would benefit the dealership.
- Responsible for developing promotions that could be used by marketing to bring in more business.
- Maintained a network of lenders that would help to set up promotions each month to bring in new business.
- Responsible for monitoring and finalizing all finance deals.
Credit Manager Resume Questions
How do you write the header of an auto finance manager resume?
The header should be at the very top of your resume template, but it should not necessarily be the first thing the reader notices. It contains your contact information, and your goal should be for it to be subtle and small on the page.
As you see on our auto finance manager resume sample, your header should include your full name, phone number, and email address. When it comes to your mailing address, you have a few options. You can include it, leave it off entirely, or include it, minus your home city, which employers can most likely assume.
How do you format an auto finance manager resume?
After the header of your resume, the first thing readers should see is your summary statement. This acts as the hook of the document. Next, include a short list of your skills to guide the reader to the experience section, which should be the biggest and densest part of the resume. Finally, the education section should appear at the very end.
Keep in mind that nearly all hiring managers expect for the resumes they review to use this resume format. Some even go as far as to reject a resume simply for not using this format. You can see it in action on our auto finance manager resume sample.
How do your list certifications on your auto finance manager resume?
There are two ways to list your certifications on your resume. The first, which we highly recommend, is to include the information in the existing qualifications section. Alternatively, you can create a new section for them. Consider combining your certifications section with your affiliations, awards, or education. The exact way you write it depends on how many certifications you need to list. No matter what, this section should appear at the end of your resume.
How do you write the qualifications section of an auto finance manager resume?
The qualifications section should essentially be a bullet list of your professional skills. Each bullet point should be a single word or short phrase. Try to include between four and eight bullet points. The most important aspect is that every skill directly relates to the position. You can discover which skills each employer prioritizes by reviewing the job description closely. Using our resume builder is a great way to customize this section while greatly simplifying the entire writing process.
How long should an auto finance manager resume be?
The length of your resume is surprisingly important. As you see in our auto finance manager resume sample, your resume will most likely be one full page. Try to avoid bleeding onto a second page. If it is longer or shorter than this, it can reflect poorly on you as a candidate. The rule of thumb when it comes to resume length is to use a resume template where you have one page for every 10 years of working experience.
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Finance Resume Career
- Branch Manager Trainee Resume
- Chamber Of Commerce Director Resume
- Financial Controller Resume
- Equity Research Analyst Resume
- Financial Executive Resume
- Financial Analyst Resume
- Kyc Analyst Resume
- Personal Banker Resume
- Project Analyst Resume
- Strategic Planning Analyst Resume
- Tax Consultant Resume
- Tax Preparer Resume
- Venture Capital Analyst Resume
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your Finance Cover letter Career
More Cv Examples for the Next Step in Your Finance Cv Career
- Financial Advisor CV
- Bank Branch Manager CV
- Board Director CV
- Consultant CV
- Credit Manager CV
- Credit Risk Analyst CV
- Equity Research Analyst CV
- Estimation Engineer CV
- Forex Trader CV
- Fund Manager CV
- Investment Banker CV
- Project Assistant CV
- Tax Consultant CV
- Tax Manager CV
- Treasury Accountant CV
- Treasury Manager CV
Writing the perfect resume has never been easier
With our exclusive, professionally designed templates and industry specific samples, a winning resume is just a minute away.