As an auto finance manager, you know the value of a well-crafted pitch, so drafting a winning resume shouldn’t be too much of a stretch. Your resume needs to highlight your skills and experience in a way that makes it clear that you’re a perfect candidate for your target job. Once you’re in the door, you know you can seal the deal in the interview.With any sales pitch, it’s important to immediately grab your audience’s attention, which is why your resume should start with powerful summary. You can use these few lines to share your sales philosophy and any areas of specialization. Throughout your resume, you should describe your accomplishments in numerical terms whenever possible. For example, noting that you were responsible for a 25% increase in revenue is much more powerful than just saying that you increased sales.Sneak a peak at our auto finance resume examples for more ideas.
123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Unique Auto Finance Manager who tends to avoid the hard sell and get results by focusing on the customer’s needs. Adept at developing and utilizing and effective network of lenders, negotiating terms with clients and getting profitable results for the company. Specializes in new and used car dealerships.
- Maintained a closing rate of over 70 percent
- Dedicated to finding a solution that benefits the customer and dealership
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Consistently maintains a professional appearance and attitude
- Exceptional ability to work with sales professionals and sales management
- Very strong ability to work as part of a team
Company Name – City, State
- Responsible for approving all finance deals and doing negotiations with customers when necessary.
- Responsible for establishing network of lenders that offered the best possible deals to the dealership and customers.
- Responsible for a 25 percent increase in revenue.
- Responsible for finalizing all finance deals with sales professional and client.
- Responsible for evaluating lender network once a month and making any moves that would benefit the dealership.
- Responsible for developing promotions that could be used by marketing to bring in more business.
- Maintained a network of lenders that would help to set up promotions each month to bring in new business.
- Responsible for monitoring and finalizing all finance deals.
Writing the perfect resume has never been easier
With our exclusive, professionally designed templates and industry specific samples, a winning resume is just a minute away.