Build Your CV
218 Birch Drive, Oakland, CA 11111
E. firstname.lastname@example.org P. 555-892-3267
Knowledgeable team leader and outstanding professional. Increased pharmacy sales by 60 percent over the past five years. Supervise a team of nine staff members. Effective communicator and mentor. Active in reaching out to local medical groups and senior centers. Highly organized and efficient, responsible for pharmacy’s high level of medication accuracy. Proficient in local, state, and federal regulations affecting the dispensation of medications. Ran effective campaign to increase number of customers getting immunizations through the pharmacy. Adept at providing high-quality customer service, addressing concerns, and resolving conflicts.
- Supervise team of 9 pharmacy staff members.
- Hire and train new pharmacy personnel.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to staff members who wished to obtain further qualifications.
- Liaise with physicians and patients to ensure proper dosage and lack of adverse drug interactions.
- Counsel patients on proper use of medication and potential side effects.
- Fill and dispense prescriptions.
- Increase sales and customer satisfaction by optimizing filling process to reduce wait times.
- Promote pharmacy services to patients and medical providers.
- Create information campaign about availability of new medication types and immunizations.
- Manage inventory.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare for insurance audit and interface with auditors.
- Filled and dispensed medications.
- Resolved customers’ questions and complaints.
- Managed inventory.
- Communicated with prescribers to confirm or clarify topics concerning prescriptions.
- Spoke with insurance representatives to sort out issues with coverage.
- Assisted manager in overseeing routine operations of pharmacy.
- Created patient education materials.
- Worked with prescribers and customers to optimize compliance and outcomes.
- Enter orders for prescriptions.
- Communicate with healthcare providers about prescriptions.
- Monitored and reviewed prescriptions for potential issues such as errors and interactions with other prescribed drugs on record.
- Educated customers about how to properly take the medication and about possible side effects.
- Worked with other pharmacy team members to provide quick and high-quality service.
Volunteer for the yearly Community Health Week by preparing and presenting materials on immunizations. Love animals and volunteer with local shelter.
Build Your CV
Pharmacy Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does a Pharmacy Manager Do?
A pharmacy manager ensures the pharmacy department runs smoothly. In this position, you will supervise pharmacists and technicians as they fill and dispense medications or administer immunizations. This job requires a lot of technical pharmaceutical knowledge. You must be able to tell if there is anything wrong with a prescription. Sometimes prescribers order the wrong dosage by mistake or forget that the new medication can interact badly with something the patient is already taking. You must also remain alert to the problem of fake or stolen prescriptions. As the manager, you will keep all records and deal with insurance or government audits of your pharmacy. Like the applicant in our pharmacy manager CV example, you will also need the people skills to deal with customer problems as well as conflicts within your team. As a leader, it is your job to maintain a work atmosphere conducive to top performance.
Tips for Creating a Great Pharmacy Manager CV
After reviewing our CV example, turn to the following writing guide for more tips on creating an effective CV:
-Your Personal Summary section serves as your introduction to potential employers. Grab their attention with vibrant phrasing that highlights your accomplishments and strengths.
-Using metrics gives employers tangible examples of how your skills can benefit their company. As a manager, you can increase productivity, reduce wait times, and increase revenues by attracting more customers. Including specific numbers or percentages makes your CV even more effective.
-Following CV conventions to organize and format your CV makes it easier for employers to read and understand. Use bullet points and headers for a neat, impactful presentation.-Check for typos and grammar mistakes that can detract even from the most impressive CV. Be aware that a spellchecker will not catch all errors, so do go over your CV carefully.-Include current and professional contact information where employers can reach you to arrange an interview.