Tabitha Corner 123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile Bakery Assistant who can take on tasks ranging from cake design to working the cash register. Adept at inspiring customers to become repeat customers, maintaining shop inventory and assisting in the development of marketing materials. Specializes in small to medium-sized bakeries.
- Entered a cookie recipe into a baking contest and won
- Proficient at establishing positive relationships with clients
- Enjoys being creative
- Willing to do whatever tasks are required
- Always taking classes to learn new bakery techniques
- Exceptionally good with accounting and POS software
January 2011 to February 2015 Glenda’s Cakes – City, State Bakery Assistant
- Took on a range of tasks that included packaging orders, working the front register and answering incoming phone calls.
- Often part of a team that would do specially designed cakes for corporate customers.
- Was given free reign to create a kid’s corner on the sales floor and it helped to increase revenue.
August 2006 to January 2011 Company Name – City, State Bakery Assistant
- Updated the POS software and developed a computer inventory spreadsheet that the company still uses.
- Assisted in tracking ingredient inventory and keeping the shelves stocked with supplies.
- Part of the group that would make special cake deliveries.
June 2000 to August 2006 Your Bakery – City, State Bakery Assistant
- Utilized a marker to put descriptive tags on each delivery before it left the shop.
- Checked in supplies deliveries and made sure each delivery matched the associated purchase order.
2000 Time High School, City, State High School Diploma