As seen in:*Foot Note
This professional resume template uses left-justified headings, dark lines and plenty of black-white contrast to create an impression of reliability and integrity.
This professional template maintains a neat, structured look for each section while showing off some flair in the header thanks to its mix of colored fonts.
This professional resume template has elegant fonts and spacing for a polished look. Use this design to convey your knowledge of specific subjects and your interpersonal skills.
Billing and Collections Team Leader
Give your resume a bit of pizazz with this professional template’s customizable font colors. In your resume, emphasize your computer and problem-solving skills.
Go with a professional resume template like this one, which stresses organization and a straightforward approach. Utilize it to focus on your specialized training and positive patient experiences.
The borders at the top of this professional template ensure that your name gets noticed while leaving plenty of space to describe your qualifications and specialized knowledge.
Use this professional resume template to give your resume a sleek, polished appearance that reflects your polished coding and data analysis skills.
Show you know how to lay down a “blueprint” for good times as an event planner using this striking yet organized professional resume template.
Use this template for a pop of color to highlight your skills and career history developing software. Remember to include your programming languages and interpersonal skills
For hundreds of more resume examples with the best professional resume templates, visit our resume examples section.
Looking for more templates to take your resume game to the next level?
Download free professional resume templates
If you want to build a resume on your own, use our professional resume templates for Word. They’re free to download, easy to edit and ATS-friendly. For other types of free templates, we have creative resume templates, modern resume templates and simple resume templates you can take a look at.
Take advantage of the smooth lines and resume fonts of this free professional resume template to create a document that emphasizes your skills.
Use our professional resume template for Word to convey your experience, emphasizing your career achievements and a few key skills.
Show you’re a reliable candidate with this organized and straightforward professional resume template.
The injections of color in this free professional template show off some visual flair that will catch the recruiter’s attention.
The clean lines and shaded section headings of this free professional resume template make it a good fit for jobs that emphasize attention to detail and efficiency.
This professional resume template for Word has accents of color to help you stand out from the crowd.
Check out our 5-Star Reviews
Professional resume template do’s and don’ts
- Use a professional resume template for more traditional or conventional roles in industries like accounting, health care, business operations, human resources and systems administration. They’re also a good fit for high-level positions or jobs that require many years of experience. Because of their streamlined layout, these templates are easy for hiring managers and applicant tracking systems (ATS) to scan.
- Customize your professional resume template for different job opportunities. Look over the job posting for specific skills or job requirements that apply to you, and address them in your resume.
- Use numbers and details to portray your tasks and responsibilities better. Instead of just writing “answered calls” in your professional resume template, include important details: “Answered an average of 70 calls per day to address customer inquiries and concerns.”
- Proofread your professional resume to ensure there are no spelling or grammatical errors. Hiring managers are less likely to interview candidates with a resume that has grammatical mistakes. Our Resume Builder has tools that review your resume for these errors.
- Use a professional resume template to apply for work in heavily creative industries, like marketing or design. If you’re applying for a role that involves more out-of-the-box thinking, consider a template that shows off your more innovative side. You may need a more creative resume template in a situation where it’s imperative to stand out from other resume submissions.
- Include experiences, skills or information that aren’t relevant to the job you’re applying for. As we noted under “Do’s,” it’s best to tailor your professional resume template to the job at hand and only include information that could be valuable to the employer.
- Exceed two pages unless you’re applying for a job that requires evidence of extensive work experience in the field (over 10 years). Your professional resume template should be straightforward.
- Include references or the phrase “References available upon request.” It takes up valuable space you’re better off devoting to your skills and credentials. If hiring managers need references, they’ll request them later.
Additional resources for your professional resume template
Selecting the best professional resume template is only the first step. Use our expert resources to guide you through writing a strong resume and cover letter.
- How to Write a Resume: From the contact information to any additional sections, here’s everything you need to know about writing a perfect resume.
- Top Skills for a Resume: Make sure your professional resume template stands out with the right hard and soft skills.
- How to Write Work Experience on a Resume: Don’t get stuck putting together your work experience. Follow our guide and learn all the tips and tricks.
- 100+ Resume Summary Examples: Present yourself the right way with our resume summary examples.
- 50+ Resume Objective Examples: Resume objective or resume summary? Decide what will work best for your professional resume template.
- 280+ Action Verbs for Resume Writing: Choose your words wisely and make an impact. Explore our extensive list of action verbs and examples.
- Best Resume Format for 2023: You might have chosen a great professional resume template, but are you using the correct format? Learn more about the chronological, functional and combination resume formats.
- How to Write a Cover Letter: Have the recruiter at hello with a compelling cover letter that complements your resume.
- Cover Letter Templates: Pair your professional resume template with one of our cover letter templates.
- Cover Letter Examples: Need cover letter inspiration? We have over 500 cover letter examples designed and written by experts.
What makes our Resume Builder great?
Stand out with MyPerfectResume’s eye-catching resume templates! Building a noteworthy resume has never been easier or faster.
Don’t get stuck writing about your work experience. Create an impressive resume with our pre-written, industry-specific bullet points!
Need your resume in PDF, word, or an image file? You’re in control with multiple export and download options.
With resume score and resume check, we’ll rate the strength of your resume and guide you through actionable steps to make a resume that showcases your best professional self!
Copy and paste a job description from any listing and get a job-specific resume match score. We’ll guide you through tailoring your resume for the job!
With Smart Apply, we’ll help you find an opportunity, customize your resume, create a matching cover letter, and download your documents. We’ll even send you to the web page where you can apply!
Top Interpersonal Skills for Job Seekers: A Job-Seeker’s Guide
Interpersonal skills aid the interpretation of and response to signals sent by others. Our experts share examples and advice.
Why Should We Hire You Over Other Candidates?
Our experts share insight into why recruiters ask this question and sample answers to help you prepare.
What are Resume Keywords and How Can they Help You?
Keywords are an essential part of every resume. Learn more about them and how to include them in your resume.
Now that you have picked a template, our Resume Builder is a quick and easy way to complete your resume!
Step by Step Guidance
Expert Written Bullet Points
Choose a Download Format & Send