If you are getting your application ready for a treasury accountant position, you may be completely prepared until you notice that the employer has requested a CV with the rest of your materials. A curriculum vitae simply refers to a document explaining your qualifications, professional experience, and prior work history, but it’s still a source of stress for some people who have not previously written one. If you are one of these people, or if you simply need to brush up on your CV writing skills, our treasury accountant CV example is exactly what you have been looking for.
Build My CV
345 Poplar Ct.,Old Hollow, AL 11111
T: 555-345-0923 E: email@example.com
Professional treasury accountant skilled in all functions of accounting, including ledger management, tax accountancy, payroll, and treasury management. Prior experience managing treasury funds for a company with upwards of $1.5 million in annual revenue. Successfully assisted in audits and proposed long-term solutions to consistent discrepancies, which saved the company an estimated $22,000. Proficient in collecting, analyzing, and presenting data to help staff members understand their roles in the company’s treasury.
- -Excellent at multi-tasking and being organized. -Superior ability to stay organized and focused. -Tendency to take initiative in solving problems. -Proficient in all major accounting software platforms. -Able to prioritize and complete all tasks skillfully.
- Track and report on company’s current cash position and assets in weekly, monthly, and quarterly data.
- Assess internal protocol for handling treasury, and if necessary, develop new standards to improve security of treasury.
- Prepare daily summaries and journal entries detailing the cash transactions of the company and the financial standing that resulted.
- Worked within accounting department to track all company financial statuses and ensure that no discrepancies existed.
- Developed strategy for resolving discrepancies and avoiding penalization as soon as errors were discovered.
- Compiled reports for senior management detailing the financial status of the company and sharing important tips for improving security.
- Produced investment strategies for the funds of the treasury and presented them to management for further refinement and implementation.
- Led administrative staff in efforts to improve protocol adherence and boost general knowledge of company financial standards.
- Compiled reports detailing the status of the treasury and proposing further actions to protect its security.
There are many hobbies and interests that I enjoy when I am not at work. The one I engage in the most often is running. I like to run or jog every morning if I can along the local greenway or simply around my neighborhood. This is part of my commitment to physical fitness, which motivates me to also work out, lift weights, and go to yoga classes on a regular basis. In addition to my own health, I am passionate about others’ health, too. I volunteer on the weekends and lead self-defense and fitness classes at my local YMCA. This allows me to stay fit and enjoy exercising while also giving back to my community.
Build My CV
Treasury Accountant CV Must-Haves
What Does a Treasury Accountant Do?
A treasury accountant is the primary person responsible for overseeing, managing, and directing the functions of the treasury. In this role, you can expect to gather and present data regularly, propose strategies for resolving problems, prevent discrepancies from occurring, and ensure all staff are aware of proper protocol in dealing with the treasury. These tasks are also part of the treasury accountant’s responsibility to provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports. Some employers require that you provide daily reports of the health of the treasury, too. All of these responsibilities can be handled smoothly by a qualified treasury accountant, and you can show how qualified you are by writing a fantastic CV. Check out our treasury accountant CV example for more information on what you should include in yours.
Tips for Creating a Great Treasury Accountant CV
You, too, can create a winning CV by following a few simple guidelines and ensuring that you demonstrate your qualifications effectively. The above example shows how to do so, but these tips are also helpful in providing some ideas for effective CV composition:
-Do save the file as a PDF, if you are submitting it digitally, so that any computer can open and read it easily.
-Don’t let your CV become outdated by drafting it and then leaving it without any updates in between.
-Do illustrate how your efforts have saved your company money or effectively prevented crisis in the past.
-Don’t forget to proofread your CV vigorously and revise it as many times as you deem necessary to feel confident with it.