123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code | Cell: 000-000-0000 | Email: email@example.com
Quality focused management professional with over 15 years of combined experience in general business operations, software development, project management, and financial administration. Committed to driving business success by implementing improved technology, increasing customer service standards, effectively training teams, and utilizing cost engineering to reduce project expenses. Adept in software development, website optimization, and quality management. Proficient operating Intel/AMD PC desktops and servers.
Windows (2K, XP, Vista, 7, 8) Windows Server (NT, 2003, 2008) MS Access MS Exchange Server 2003 Microsoft IIS 6 Linux Fedora Core 9 Tomcat Web Server (OC4J) Java (Net Beans, Oracle JDeveloper) Oracle 9i Powerbuilder 7 ErWin 3.5 SQL Server/ MySQL 5 ANSI C/C++/C# (Unix, MS)
- Increased parts profit by 2% with income down 10%, and service profit by over 200% in one year using new collectible efficiency procedure as General Manager of Pikes Peak Traveland, Inc.
- Improved efficiency of repair order tracking and promoted pay plan sales to boost service total sales by 10%.
- Collaborated with the floorplan lender on a plan to reduce inventory from $4.5 million to $1.5 million over a 12 month period which reduced monthly expenses from $25,000 to $7,000.
- Provide strategic technical guidance as a business consultant for M2 Technology.
- Computerized entire dealership for cross the board communication and maintained Windows 2003 and XP domain based network infrastructure.
- Selected as a Member of the Program Advisory Committee for the Computer Technology Department of Intellitec College; Support the organization’s mission is to properly prepare students for tech careers.
- Partnered with two doctorate level engineers at Lockheed Martin as the lead developer of a failure mode, effects, and criticality analysis software designed to trace failures in a given system.
- Developed RMA reporting tools for the Space Bases Infrared System (SBIRS) which tracked reliability of system.
- Launched a project at Lockheed Martin in 6 months supporting the company’s transition from SQL to Oracle which involved writing first connector software that allowed the Web server to query Oracle.
Awards and Recognition
- Perfect Attendance Award Lockheed Martin 2001. CE+ (Cost Effective)
- Award for Subcontract Performance Evaluation Process.
- Top 10 Fleetwood Dealership for Jamboree (2007) and Bounder Diesel (2006).
- Winner of Fleetwood Customer Satisfaction Award 15 years consecutively.
01/2005 to Current – Technical Consultant
- Provide technical consulting services to a dealership software company, delivering integrated technology solutions to clients.
- Conduct periodic meetings with the company’s president to manage new and ongoing projects.
- Guide future software development and support database work to improve company product offerings and business growth.
Discover MyPerfectResume.com, your one-stop platform for creating flawless resumes. Our intuitive resume builder provides a seamless experience, empowering you to craft personalized resumes that leave a lasting impression. Explore our extensive collection of resume templates and real-world resume examples to create a standout resume that highlights your unique skills and expertise.