Writing a successful CV is a feat anybody should be proud of, but that isn’t to say that it is a difficult task. While many are daunted by the prospect, a curriculum vitae is really nothing more than a collection of your experiences, qualifications, and skills relevant to the job you are seeking. Still, if you are in need of guidance for writing your own CV, consulting an example can be helpful. Our audit assistant CV example is the perfect resource for anybody pursuing a job as an audit assistant and looking for some tips on how to create the perfect CV. If you’re looking for great templates, step-by-step instructions and job-specific content, use our CV builder.
123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Professional auditing assistant with extensive experience in handling administrative duties and executive responsibilities associated with both internal and external corporate auditing. Skilled in partnering with authorities and managers to identify items of concern and find innovative solutions to such problems. Also skilled in extracting, compiling, and interpreting data for purposes of auditing. Prior work with companies contributed to audits that revealed 20 percent fewer mistakes than had been found in prior years.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Innovative problem solving abilities
- Adept at multi-tasking
- Optimal written and spoken communication skills
- Superior dependability
- Communicate with internal and external contacts in order to ensure that all functions of audit go smoothly.
- Proof all claims that are made by verifying totals, calculations and general accounts submitted throughout audit.
- Create and interpret reports detailing the progress and findings of audits in order to share with managerial staff.
- Collected and interpreted data relating to the finances of the company and the projected financial outlook.
- Determined strategies most effective for improving financial status of company and finding solutions to problems.
- Created training and educational resources for fellow staff to better understand financial functions of the company.
- Partnered with managerial staff to provide advice and targeted insight into the finances of the company.
- Developed strategies for growing profits and minimizing issues such as fraud, laundering, and auditing.
- Gathered and interpreted data relating to the financial status of the company in order to share with managers.
There are many hobbies and activities that I enjoy taking part in. When I am not at work, I l can be found singing and performing in my local theater troupe. We perform musicals, dramas, and vignettes produced by and comprised of members of the local community. I also enjoy volunteering my time at the animal shelter and caring for pets that have not found a home yet. I addition to providing care, I manage the shelter’s placement efforts in order to recruit potential clients into adopting pets. This, as well as my work in the theater, offers a highly fulfilling balance to the work I do on the job.
Audit Assistant Job Overview and Tips
What Does an Audit Assistant Do?
An audit assistant is responsible for a range of tasks, the most important of which is providing administrative support throughout the course of an ongoing audit. Administrative support may include a range of functions, including proofing claims, generating reports, serving as the point of contact, and entering data. These responsibilities are part of the audit assistant’s day-to-day work, but you can also expect to perform duties such as gathering data, maintaining productivity standards, and ensuring audits are conducted according to company protocol. Doing this, in conjunction with management, will ensure that the company’s internal and external audits are performed satisfactorily. You can see how to incorporate all of this information into your CV by referencing our audit assistant CV example.
Tips for Creating a Great Audit Assistant CV
If you want your CV to stand out from the rest, you can make it look great by referencing the example provided above. Putting together a stellar audit assistant CV takes time, and you may be interested in some additional tips:
- Do position your contents strategically so the most important information is contained at the top where it is easy to read.
- Don’t create an ambitious objective statement when you can simply state your qualifications through a professional summary.
- Do keep your formatting simple so it is not a distraction from the contents of the CV and so it is easy for recruiters to skim quickly.
- Don’t use too many bullet points when you are describing prior experiences, because this can distract from your main points.
- Do use facts and figures to illustrate the effects of your prior work and demonstrate that you have been successful.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to use keywords relevant to your field and job prospects that will make your CV stand out.
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Top Accounting CV Career
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your Top Accounting CV Career
More Cv Examples for the Next Step in Your Top Accounting CV Career
We can help you build your professional CV
- Professionally designed and formatted templates
- Expert suggestions for filling out every section of your CV, customized by job title
- Easily create different versions of your CV, customized for different jobs