123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Aggressive College Admissions Representative who is constantly developing a list of prospects to win over. Adept at giving recruiting speeches, maintaining recruiting levels and talking to high school students about college. Specializes in science and math majors.
- Consistently attains quarterly recruiting quotas
- Tries to always turn recruiting into a fun experience for the student
- Works hard to stay up to date on admissions changes
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Knows that travel is part of the job
- Works long hours to get the job done
September 2012 to February 2015 Great Plains College – City, State College Admissions Representative
- Assisted admissions director in putting together large events at high schools.
- Maintained a reputation for constantly meeting or exceeding recruiting goals.
- Spent four months out of the year on the road working up interest in admissions.
August 2005 to September 2012 Company Name – City, State College Admissions Representative
- Developed innovative ways to maintain contact with admissions prospects and increased admissions success rate.
- Worked closely with athletic director to keep an eye out for strong athletic prospects.
- Hosted several on-campus events designed at bringing in high school students and their parents to see the school.
June 1998 to August 2005 Flowing River University – City, State College Admissions Representative
- Exceeded the admissions quota for two consecutive quarters in one year.
- Collaborated with departmental chairpersons to create more focused recruiting tactics.
1998 Bernier Community College, City, State Associate's Degree, Business