Student Teacher Cover Letter Example + Tips
You have a great resume, and you have a variety of experiences and education that stand out from other job applicants. Unfortunately, if you neglect your cover letter, your job application may not make it past the first round. In the education industry, it’s essential to start off strong in your introduction with a great cover letter. You should be able to explain how much you would bring to the organization and express strong interest in the position. Looking at examples is also helpful, such as this free student teacher cover letter sample.
Dear Mr. Drake,
Ever since I can remember, I’ve wanted to teach. From playing school as a child, to joining the Future Educators of America club, I’ve known that I would become a teacher. I would like to take this time to let you know I am interested in the student teacher opening.
Even though I have no teaching experience yet, I have many years of experience working with children. For the past five summers, I have worked as a camp counselor for kids with special needs. I’ve enjoyed planning enriching activities including crafts, games, sports, and fun skits to perform.
In my studies, I have also worked to prepare for a career in education. I have learned about aspects of great instruction and know that engaging learners is key. I am committed to reflection as I learn the best practices in education.
I feel that I would make a good addition to your faculty as a student teacher. I am ready to take this next step, and I hope to meet for further discussion. Thanks for taking time to consider me for this position.
What to Include in a Student Teacher Cover Letter
Once you’ve found the perfect job opening, it’s essential to make that cover letter impress the hiring manager. Write your cover letter for each specific job you are interested in, so it’s not a generic form letter. Mention specific actions you’ve taken that mirror the job responsibilities. Then, model words and phrases from the free student teacher cover letter sample to make your writing even more effective.
Industry Specifics to Include
Student teacher candidates must be sure to include specific examples of traits that are needed in the teaching profession. The free student teacher cover letter sample has some possible examples. Here are some other qualities you can discuss in your cover letter:
● Willingness to learn: Because a student teacher is still part of the learning process, it’s imperative to demonstrate your own willingness to absorb things from your internship.
● Ability to meet deadlines: Student teachers must show that they can keep up with the demands of each day’s lesson planning and other written assignments.
● Interpersonal skills: Teachers work with kids on a daily basis, so you must show a solid ability to work well with others.
● Professional tone: You must represent your school well by using a professional tone in your writing and speaking.
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your teaching cover letter example Career
- Adjunct Professor Resume
- Assistant Teacher Resume
- Early Childhood Assistant Resume
- Early Childhood Teacher Resume
- Elementary Teacher Resume
- ESL Teacher Resume
- English Teacher Resume
- Foreign Language Teacher Resume
- Master French Teacher Resume
- High School Social Studies Teacher Resume
- High School Teacher Resume
- Homeschool Teacher Resume
- Language Professor Resume
- Middle School Teacher Resume
- Nurse Educator Resume
- Piano Teacher Resume
- Preschool Teacher Resume
- Public Health Advisor Resume
- Retired Teacher Resume
- Spanish Teacher Resume
- Summer Teacher Resume
- Teacher Resume
- Tutor Resume
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your teaching cover letter example Career
- Adjunct Professor Cover Letter
- Assistant Teacher Cover Letter
- Elementary Teacher Cover Letter
- Graduate Assistant Cover Letter
- Instructor Cover Letter
- Kindergarten Teacher Cover Letter
- Master Teacher Cover Letter
- Preschool Teacher Cover Letter
- Student Assistant Cover Letter
- Summer Teacher Cover Letter
- Teacher Cover Letter
- Teacher’s Aide Cover Letter
- Teaching Assistant Cover Letter
- Tutor Cover Letter
More Cv Examples for the Next Step in Your teaching cover letter example Career
- Adjunct Professor CV
- Arabic Teacher CV
- Teaching Assistant CV
- Assistant Professor CV
- Beginning Teacher CV
- Chinese Teacher CV
- Driving Instructor CV
- English Teacher CV
- Entrepreneur CV
- Fourth Grade Teacher CV
- French Teacher CV
- Fresher Teacher CV
- Graduate Assistant CV
- High School Teacher CV
- Nurse Educator CV
- Physics Professor CV
- SAT Tutor CV
- University Professor CV