123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
Dedicated ESL teacher focused on providing an innovative, fun, and inspiring classroom. Track record of encouraging students to master English while also nurturing their love of the language. Committed to finding new methods to get better results and improve the ESL program.
- Adept at managing a large number of students in a classroom to ensure effective learning
- Proficient in developing activities, tools, and methods to help students learn English in different and unique ways
- Superior skills in bridging the gap between Spanish and English
- Excellent ability to connect with students and encourage them to excel
- Dedicated to helping students master English despite learning disabilities or other challenges
- Ability to work with students individually or in groups to increase language development
- Create lesson plans, including developing assignments, activities, and projects, and scheduling special events.
- Teach five classes each day with an average of 25 students each, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- Use technology to develop interactive teaching activities.
- Encourage students to use English in their daily lives to increase proficiency.
- Work with students during planning period to help them catch up or tackle topics they are struggling with.
- Develop special events to help students showcase their newly acquired language skills.
- Created an ESL newsletter that comes out monthly and provides fun information to encourage the practice of English outside the classroom.
- Developed lesson plans for five classes at different levels of proficiency.
- Created activities and assignments to encourage and assist students with language acquisition.
- Encouraged students through special events and fun activities.
- Used technology to make learning Spanish fun.
- Worked with students who were falling behind to bring them on level with the rest of the class.
- Took students on the yearly trip to Spain to immerse them in Spanish culture.