123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Professional credit risk analyst with years of experience at lending institutions and banks. Proficient knowledge in assessing the creditworthiness of personal and commercial clients. Strong analytical skills, but also able to build strong relationships with clients. Always learning and taking advantage of educational opportunities to keep current in legal and compliance issues.
- -Skilled in various analytical and financial analysis software, such as SAS, Fair Isaac Capstone Decision Manager, and Experian Credinomics.
- -Excellent ability to work with teams across a variety of departments.
- -Strong leadership and management skills.
- -Excellent negotiation skills.
- -Effective at organization and multitasking duties.
- -Able to make quick and effective judgment calls by using analytical tools and critical thinking skills.
- -Outstanding written and oral communication skills,
- -Able to solve problems both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- -Exceptional customer service skills.
- Supervise team of 10 credit risk analysts and coordinate between them and management.
- Analyze financial data, such as market share and income growth, to determine expected loan profitability.
- Negotiate credit disputes with loan office personnel.
- Developed marketing strategy to reach more retail banking clients, resulting in a new loan origination of $150 million per year.
- Consulted with clients to verify credit and financial transactions.
- Recommended payment plans based on payment history, earnings, purchase activity, and savings data.
- Maintained service level agreements by managing an average of 10 loans per day.
- Received employee of the year’ award due to my outstanding competence and attention to detail.
- Oversaw preparation and review of quarterly and fiscal-year reports.
- Analyzed ratings migration to identify risk at the sector level.
- Performed regular review of client accounts.
- Tested and executed analytical software upgrades to help improve performance levels.
During my downtime, I enjoy running, and I travel a few times a year to run marathons in different areas of the world. I am passionate about helping those who are less fortunate and am involved with a number of charity groups in my community. I also conduct free seminars throughout the year to help the less fortunate build their credit.