Top Marketing CV Examples
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
Our customers have been hired at:*Foot Note
Beyond data and numbers, your marketing skills connect consumers with services through their emotions and needs. Now, you must market yourself to jumpstart your career. Make a CV to highlight your email marketing expertise, exceptional strategic brand management and Google analytics skills as well as interpersonal skills, like leadership, persuasion and conflict resolution.
We can help you make the perfect marketing CV or resume and create an effective cover letter to match it. Find inspiration in our CV examples, resume examples and cover letter examples to get started.
CV examples for top marketing jobs
Our customer reviews say it best
Marketing CV FAQ
1. What are some common skills required for marketing jobs?
- Digital marketing strategies
- Data analytics
- Relationship building
- Project management
- Digital media buying and planning
- Market research
- Foreign languages & level of proficiency
- Customer relations
- Cultural competence
2. What's the ideal format for a marketing CV?
A marketing CV format is open. Choose the CV order according to your strongest qualifications, industry or job requirements. Find a polished, professional CV template, and pay close attention to your grammar, action verbs and keywords to create your perfect CV.
3. What qualifications and certifications do employers look for in this industry?
Employers mostly require a bachelor’s degree to work in the marketing industry. Keeping on top of the latest trends and research is also important. Certifications can help you do both and give you the documentation to back up your skills.
A few certifications to consider are:
- OMCP Digital Marketing Certification
- Digital Marketing Pro (DMI x AMA Dual Certification)
- Meta Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- Meta Certified Marketing Science Professional
- Meta Certified Creative Strategy Professional
- Google Ads – Measurement Certification
- AI-Powered Performance Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Remember to include the issuing institution and, if applicable, the expiration date.
4. What is the salary potential for a marketing professional?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for the marketing occupation group is $133,380 for marketing managers and $63,920 for market research analysts.
These are salaries in related occupations:
- Advertising sales agents: $52,340 per year
- Graphic designers: $50,710 per year
- Public relations specialists: $62,800 per year
- Survey researchers: $59,740 per year
5. What does the career progression for marketing look like?
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 19% growth for market research analysts, with 99,800 annual job openings and 150,300 new jobs over the decade. For marketing managers, BLS projects a 10% growth with 35,300 annual job openings and 33,700 additional new jobs over the decade. In comparison, BLS projects a 5% nationwide all occupation growth.
How we reviewed this article
Since 2013, we have helped more than 15 million job seekers. We want to make your career journey accessible and manageable through our services and Career Center’s how-to guides and tips. In our commitment to bring you a transparent process, we present our Editorial Process.