Certified Nurse Assistant Cover Letter Example + Tips
If you want an employer to read your resume, you will definitely need to write a stellar cover letter. This letter will highlight your primary skills, and express your interest in the posted position. Writing a cover letter can be hard, but if you need additional guidance, read over the free certified nurse assistant cover letter sample below for ideas.
Dear Mr. Hall,
I am writing this letter to express a strong interest in the position of certified nurse assistant at your hospital. I have nearly four years of experience assisting nurses and caring for patients, and I am sure that I possess the skills your hospital needs. I provide exceptional care using compassion, knowledge, and attention to detail.
Regarding education, I fully possess all the necessary state credentials, as well as a certified nursing degree from a vocational school. I have worked in a prominent research hospital for the last four years and I have received excellent evaluations from all of my superiors. I also have experience working with patients of all ages.
On a regular basis, I attempt to employ a high degree of sensitivity and understanding. This allows me to assist nurses and care for patients in a more efficient manner. Whether I am transporting a patient, or taking vitals, I perform all my tasks to the highest of my ability.
After reading your hospital’s mission statement, I genuinely believe that I would be a great addition to your team. My extensive and flawless employment record supports this belief, and I thrive in fast-paced medical environments. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you in the future.
What to Include in a Certified Nurse Assistant Cover Letter
When writing a cover letter, as exhibited in this free certified nurse assistant cover letter sample, you should always be sure to include original content. Never repeat the information you included on your resume, and be sure that you write in an authentic, yet professional voice. Craft a strong opening statement that conveys a high degree of interest in the position. Instead of writing an entire page of lackluster material, limit your resume’s length to half a page, and include details about your career that will make the reader want to hire you.
Industry Specific Skills to Include
If you are writing a nursing cover letter, you will need to include content geared toward the medical industry. Try following the ideas presented in this free certified nurse assistant cover letter sample and incorporating some of the following skills into your content.
● Knowledgeable: As a nursing assistant, you will need to prove that you possess the education and know-how to perform your job.
● Compassionate: You will be working closely with sick and injured individuals, and hospitals want to hire workers who can exhibit a significant amount of compassion.
● Obedient: Nursing assistants must be willing to follow the orders of superior nurses and physicians.
● Professional: If you intend to work in a hospital or private practice, the employer needs to know that you can maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Nursing Career
- Acute Care Nurse Resume
- Advanced Practice RN Resume
- Aesthetic Nurse Resume
- Nursing Aide And Assistant Resume
- Nursing Assistant Resume
- Caregiver Resume
- Chief Nursing Officer Resume
- Shift Coordinator Resume
- ER Nurse Resume
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner Resume
- Hemodialysis Nurse Resume
- Intensive Care Nurse Resume
- Labor And Delivery Nurse Resume
- LPN Resume
- NICU Nurse Resume
- Nurse Practitioner Resume
- OB Gyn Nurse Resume
- Oncology Nurse Resume
- Operating Room Registered Nurse Resume
- Patient Care Associate Resume
- Pediatric Nurse Resume
- Perioperative Nurse Resume
- Pre Post Operating Nurse Resume
- Private Duty Nurse Resume
- Registered Nurse Resume
- Public School Nurse Resume
- Trauma Nurse Resume
- Nursing Unit Clerk Resume
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your Nursing Career
- Nursing Assistant Cover Letter
- Caregiver Cover Letter
- Charge Nurse Cover Letter
- Director Of Nursing Cover Letter
- Experienced CNA Cover Letter
- ICU Nurse Cover Letter
- LPN Cover Letter
- LVN Cover Letter
- Operating Room Nurse Cover Letter
- Patient Care Technician Cover Letter
- Perioperative Nurse Cover Letter
- Student Nurse Cover Letter