123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
Devoted café manager with a solid 12 years of experience managing large and small cafes in several different states. Unshakable dedication to bringing out the best in a restaurant and its employees while taking exemplary care of guests and all their dining needs. Well-experienced in every aspect of café operation, including server, host, dishwasher, cook, and food runner, which gives me a firm idea of what it takes to keep a location up and running on a day-to-day basis as well as what to expect out of each of my employees.
- Customer-oriented and attentive when it comes to taking proper care of guests and responding to complaints.
- Business skills that allow me to successfully run my own restaurant, earn a profit, and set a budget for food, supplies, staff, and all necessary equipment.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills that make it easy to connect and build relationships with staff members and café guests.
- Sharp organization skills give me the ability to create work schedules that accommodate everyone’s needs, create and adjust budgets as necessary, and properly manage staff.
- Physical stamina necessary to work on my feet all day with ease.
- Direct staff to make sure guests are well taken care of and that all food and drink meets or exceeds the café’s standards.
- Hire, train, and supervise staff during daily operations of the establishment to see to it that they exemplify the café’s overall culture and mission statement.
- Order supplies, equipment, and food as needed to keep inventory fresh, properly rotated, and well stocked.
- Manage portion sizes, food preparation practices, and general food and drink presentation.
- Visually inspected restaurant premises, equipment, and supplies before every shift to make sure everything was presentable and in working order.
- Made sure all employees followed the latest food safety and health standards.
- Increased monthly restaurant revenue by 7 percent by changing the prices of food items and adding more combos to the menu.
- Counted money at the beginning and end of shift, and made bi-weekly bank deposits.
- Investigated and resolved customer complaints, and made sure the guest left satisfied with the resolution.
- Worked with kitchen staff to make sure all orders were made on time and in a way that didn’t waste ingredients or supplies.
I’m an avid fan of attending local comic cons as well as a few out-of-state conventions to see my favorite comic book artists, writers, and actors while being around fellow fans. I also like cooking at home for my friends and hosting dinner parties when time permits. On the weekends, I can be found in the park practicing tai chi.