Taking on the task of finding a new job can be very stressful, but having a well-written resume can help you find the new cafeteria job you’ve been looking for. You should use your resume to sell yourself and your unique skills.
As a cafeteria worker you are much more than just a food service employee. You also have excellent people skills and are comfortable working with different age children. You will want to be sure to outline your ability to communicate with students, other staff, and even parents. You may want to point out your conflict resolution skills since you will more than likely be dealing with conflicts between students in a school cafeteria.
Need more ideas for your own resume? Check out our cafeteria worker resume template to help give you some inspiration.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Reliable Cafeteria Worker who also has plenty of cooking experience that meets all of the state’s standards. Adept at maintaining order in a cafeteria, helping students to answer questions and cleaning up when the day is over. Specializes in middle and high school level students.
- Has earned CPR and first aid certifications
- Excellent observational skills in any situation
- Has earned several degrees in self-defense
- Enjoys interacting with students who want to learn
- Has several hours of kitchen experience
- Reliable employee who is always on time
July 2010 to February 2015
Company Name – City, State
- Helped to stop several student incidents and get the troublemakers to the proper authorities.
- Stepped into kitchen duties several times when the regular cooks called in sick.
- Would sometimes set aside a table as a study area for students when the cafeteria was particularly quiet.
August 2005 to July 2010
Borden Middle School – City, State
- Took the time to get to know the troubled students and that helped to keep problems under control.
- Assigned to clean-up duty after all of the lunch periods were over.
- Would sometimes assist students who did not have enough money for lunch or were having problems with their lunch program tickets.
June 1995 to August 2005
Company Name – City, State
- Kept the cafeteria clean before, during and after lunch periods.
- Set aside a corner of the cafeteria for students who wanted to study after school.
1995 Company Name,
High School Diploma
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Food Service Resume Career
- Bar Supervisor Resume
- Barback Resume
- Barista Resume
- Bartender Resume
- Birthday Party Host Resume
- Busser Resume
- Catering Server Resume
- Cocktail Server Resume
- Coffee Shop Worker Resume
- Crew Member Resume
- Fast Food Server Resume
- Fast Food Team Member Resume
- Food And Beverage Manager Resume
- Food And Beverage Server Resume
- Food Service Specialist Resume
- Hostess Resume
- Restaurant Server Resume
- Vip Hostess Resume