123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
Detail-oriented technical manager with exceptional leadership skills and talent for creative marketing. Years of experience producing television and radio programs, including coordinating between numerous staff members from production, engineering, and management departments. Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assets to reach goals in a timely and cost-effective manner. Proven history of improving production quality and work efficiency while encouraging teamwork in a positive atmosphere.
- Expert producer with experience in both radio and television formats, including knowledge of dissemination techniques, broadcasting equipment, and editing programs.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including clear verbal and written communications, active listening, and motivational techniques.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Avid Technology Media Composer, Perl, and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong decision-making abilities, along with problem-solving and critical thinking to create solutions to meet desired outcomes.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Supervise all employees in production and technical control departments, including assigning tasks, approving schedules, and ensuring compliance with timelines.
- Monitor multiple broadcasts to verify quality and conformance with station policies and network regulations.
- Communicate with production technicians and engineering personnel to improve coordination and efficiency during joint projects.
- Coordinate with marketing directors to oversee promotional campaigns and improve results of marketing-related productions.
- Evaluate production personnel annually during the official review process, including writing detailed performance reviews and meeting personally with each employee to deliver corrections and accolades as necessary.
- Coordinated all relevant aspects of television broadcasts, including writing and editing content, researching production topics, and verifying sources.
- Facilitated coordination between writers, reporters, directors, and executive managers to improve production quality and increase efficiency.
- Reviewed rehearsals, recordings, and other media to verify quality and ensure compliance with station’s broadcasting standards.
- Created and implemented a new workflow for interactions between production and post-production departments, which reduced overall man-hours and expenses while maintaining production quality.
- Helped senior producers complete daily tasks, including operating broadcasting and telecommunications equipment.
- Participated in on-the-job training to learn several different roles, including editing, production, and marketing.
- Worked with sales department personnel during quarterly planning to determine feasible goals and create effective promotional materials.
- Earned excellent feedback from mentors and managers, and progressively increased levels of responsibility.
Maintain a television and video review vlog. Enjoy playing the violin, cooking, and painting. Guest speaker for local high school AV club.