123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
Attentive chef with seven years of experience in Italian cuisine. Well-versed in managing kitchens that serve up to 70 tables. Credentials include the ability to motivate staff and to ensure cohesive kitchen operations. Emphasis on creating innovative dishes, using fresh, seasonal produce, and meeting a wide range of dietary limitations.
- -Physical stamina
- -Menu design
- -Proficiency in programs such as IPro Restaurant Inventory, Culinary Software Services ChefTec, and Microsoft Excel
- -Well-versed in video developing, blogging, and podcasting
- -Collaborating with kitchen staff, dining room staff, and outside vendors
- -Negotiating food and ingredient prices
- Supervised day-to-day kitchen operations, including a staff of 10 and 70 tables.
- Featured in The Roanoke Times article, “Italian cuisine that’ll make your taste buds sings
- Streamlined inventory process to speed up deliveries and to cut down on supply turnover by 25 percent.
- Redesigned menu in 2014 with a focus on more pictures, enhancing dining revenue by 75 percent.
- Collaborated with marketing specialist to produce videos and blog posts about Italian cooking tricks and tips.
- Recruited, hired, and trained all staff members.
- Served as second-in-command at a cozy neighborhood Italian restaurant.
- Worked with executive chef to improve dishes and to train staffers.
- Served as point person for lunch operations during the week.
- Helped set up and run online and phone ordering program that increased revenues by 30 percent.
- Conducted mini-workshops at schools of all levels.
- Created a top-selling pasta dish with seafood.
- Sharpened knives, chopped vegetables, and tidied kitchens for an American cuisine restaurant.
- Reported to sous chef.
- Assisted in food order completion as necessary.
- Maintained clean work area that met hygiene standards.
- Supervised Monday lunch periods on occasion.
Not surprisingly, I love to cook for my family. I also volunteer at a homeless shelter twice a month to make the food a bit more delicious. Physical passions include hiking and geocaching.