Entry Level Nursing Assistant Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
When you’re applying for an entry level position, you aren’t expected to have an extensive job history in the field. You should, however, be able to demonstrate how your past experience and education qualifies you for the position that you’re after. As you begin to write your nursing assistant resume, make sure to carefully review the job description and think creatively about how to showcase your relevant skills and experience. Use your resume summary statement to make the case for why you are the best person for the job. This section can include a mention of relevant soft skills like patience and an eagerness to learn that can help get the hiring manager’s attention. In the highlights section of your resume, list any certifications or licenses that you hold as well any areas of special training you have received, in geriatrics or infectious disease, for example. Finally, much of what a nursing assistant does is similar to customer service or hospitality work; so it’s certainly worth listing any experience you have in either of those areas. Looking for your first job in your chosen field can be daunting. Let our entry level nursing assistant resume sample be your guide.
Entry Level Nursing Assistant Resume Questions
1. How do you make an entry level nursing assistant resume for your first job?
2. How do you describe achievements on your entry level nursing assistant resume?
3. How do you write an objective statement for an entry level nursing assistant resume?
4. How do you write the experience section of your entry level nursing assistant resume?
5. What technical skills should you put on an entry level nursing assistant resume?
Go the extra mile and pair your standout resume with an equally strong Nursing Assistant cover letter. Our cover letter samples offer you easy-to-follow formats.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
ENTRY LEVEL NURSING ASSISTANT
Well trained and customer service driven candidate looking for Entry Level Nursing Assistant position. Prepared to use strong work ethic and top patient care to enrich lives and enhance any fast paced medical environment. Ultimately looking to expand current skills and
through hands-on experience, building to NA certification and RN license.
ENTRY LEVEL NURSING ASSISTANT
- Quality patient care
- Excellent clinical capabilities
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Knows infection control protocols
- Provide patient
- Grasp of immunization processes
- Understands preventive measures
March 2013 to Present Company Name, City, State Nursing Intern
- Implemented and trained nursing staff in PEPID Professional Nursing Suite and Skyscape.
- Received Outstanding Intern of the Month three times and Outstanding Intern of the Year in 2014.
- Ensure visitors get proper information about family member’s conditions as instructed by doctors and nurses.
- Collaborate with nursing staff in geriatric and infant care.
- Supervised by pharmacist in preparing carts for medication distribution.
- Perform routine procedures such as changing dressings, administering injections and medicinal intake under supervision of licensed nurse.
- Perform minor cleaning to ensure patient rooms were neat and sanitary.
- Kept nurses and doctors informed of patient status.
- Assist patients in tasks such as using bathroom, feeding and bathing.
- Perform occasional reception and clerical assistance.
2006 California Community College, City, State Nurse Aide Program