123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Dedicated program officer with years of experience working for nonprofit organizations. Excelled at organizing teams and sticking with the budget provided. Ability to build and maintain relationships with businesses across the community to acquire more funding. Exceptional skills in recruiting new people to join nonprofits and evaluating performances to see where improvements can be made.
- -Active listening skills to actually hear what people are saying and ask questions when appropriate -Time management skills to manage company’s time most effectively -Effective management of fiscal resources to determine best use of resources -Exceptional public speaking skills to communication to large groups of people -Strong knowledge with user interface software such as FileMaker Pro
- Review grant requests and determine where funds get allocated.
- Visit client sites to acquire more information related to why grants should be offered.
- Speak to groups in the community to talk about new programs and policies.
- Prepare training manuals to give to new recruits that effectively outline how business should be conducted, and the addition of a manual reduced hours off the standard training time.
- Analyze legislation to determine how it could potentially affect the nonprofit’s work.
- Offered public relations management to various clients to help them become more involved in the community.
- Directed fundraising activities and raised over $50,000 for the nonprofit.
- Represented the company to numerous news outlets and gave many interviews during time working here.
- Planned budgets and administered maintenance on pieces of equipment.
- Attended charity galas and spoke with people there to convince them to donate to the cause.
- Participated in staff meetings and collaborated with team members to develop new programs and events.
- Conducted research to obtain more information regarding grant proposals.
- Worked within a team to determine what requirements are needed to complete a project and what benefits stand to be gained.
When I am not working, I enjoy running marathons. It is nice to not have to organize an event from time to time and simply be a participant. Although I have only ran half-marathons so far, I am currently prepping to run my first full marathon, which I am incredibly excited to complete.