Kathy Carter 123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 email@example.com
Highly organized and detail-oriented Payroll Analyst with extensive experience working in the corporate community. Technically proficient with the latest payroll solutions. Capable multi-tasker and able to effectively find solutions to even the most challenging payroll related issues.
- Financially astute
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Effective team member
- Patient and tenacious
March 2010 to October 2012 Company Name–City, State Payroll Analyst
- Assisted personnel department in analyzing all aspects of payroll, including identifying cost savings.
- Analyzed payroll in corporate environment for over 3,000 regular, full time employees.
- Reduced payroll related expenses by 20% as a result of comprehensive analysis of payment systems.
- Reported to personnel manager and other members of the corporation’s senior staff.
October 2012 to January 2014 Company Name–City, State Payroll Analyst
- Analyzed payroll related issues for major automobile insurance company operating in the state of California.
- Participated on team of 10 human resources professionals.
- Reduces payroll and personnel related expenses by 15% as a result of efficiency study.
- Responsible for analyzing the anticipated impact of new statutes and regulations on payroll, including the Affordable Care Act.
January 2014 to Present Company Name–City, State Payroll Analyst
- Participated in personnel team that included 20 professionals for major insurance company.
- Responsible for analyzing impact of statutory and regulatory changes on payroll and associated costs.
- Directly responsible for analyzing payroll associated with 3,000 employees.
- Developed projections for impact of the Affordable Care Act on payroll expenses for company.
2009 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration