Peter Thames 123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Persistent Procurement Analyst who is constantly looking for ways to lower the costs on necessary products and services. Adept at vendor negotiations, developing comparison spreadsheets and helping to bring projects in at or under budget. Specializes in large construction projects, especially stadium projects.
- Excellent professional networking and negotiating skills
- Exceptionally strong eye for financial details
- Very strong vendor relationship skills
- Works very hard to keep costs down
- Believes there is always a lower cost option that offers the same quality or higher
- Can travel and always willing to work late hours
September 2010 to February 2015 Allen Construction – City, State Procurement Analyst
- Designated to work on the larger stadium projects and establish relationships with local vendors when required.
- Able to negotiate deals with national vendors that saved the company a lot of money on materials.
- Assisted in finding subcontractors that performed very well for a fraction of the cost of current subcontractors.
July 2004 to September 2010 Raymond Stadium Builders – City, State Procurement Analyst
- Developed extensive spreadsheets comparing material costs for each project and submitted the sheet to management each week.
- Often went to the sites of long-term projects to find good local vendors.
- Developed a track record that had 93 percent of all projects coming in under budget.
June 1994 to July 2004 Company Name – City, State
- Part of a team of analysts that worked on all large road projects.
- Collaborated with project managers to develop materials costs comparisons for executive staff.
1994 Sprint College, City, State Bachelor of Science, Accounting