Build Your CV
43 Elmwood Street, Eau Claire, WI 11111
E: ewalters@anymail P: 555-423-9876
Articulate and accomplished admin executive experienced at keeping an office running smoothly. A communicator and collaborator who is efficient in planning, organizing, and executing meetings and conferences. Comfortable with projects that require multi-tasking and flexible with changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-directed worker with superior time management skills.
- Fully discreet and confidential in all office matters.
- Certified in various Microsoft software applications.
- Comfortable with cloud integration of computer files.
- Experienced multitasker who can prioritize daily workloads.
- Savvy manager of a smooth office workflow.
- Prepare reports for a wide variety of company departments, such as accounting and human resources, using the entire Microsoft suite of software.
- Manage office operations and delegate tasks to administrative assistants.
- Initiate a new filing system on the cloud to gain optimal accessibility of information.
- Update office policies regarding business software and its use.
- Organize group meetings and seminars at the headquarters location.
- Write social media posts daily on behalf of the company for Facebook and Twitter.
- Write all routine executive office correspondence.
- Maintain files and contact lists on all executive mobile devices.
- Organized on-site meeting arrangements and schedules.
- Initiated a travel expense filing system with Excel spreadsheets.
- Made travel arrangements for executives and updated them based on changing schedules.
- Kept online filing systems updated as needed.
- Answered incoming calls and properly routed them according to office procedure.
- Made copies and transferred files to thumb drives as requested.
- Updated office supply ordering to optimize the supply budget.
I am a runner and am currently training to run in my fifth marathon. I volunteer with the local youth sports league as a track and field coach for the elementary level school children. When I am not working or running, I enjoy cooking.
Build Your CV
Admin Executive CV Must-Haves
What Does an Admin Executive Do?
An admin executive provides high-level support for more complex secretarial and office management tasks. Emphasis is placed on organization and timeliness of assigned work. Assisting a member of upper management, an admin executive serves as a communicator and the individual who creates schedules. As the liaison between the executive and associates or clients, the admin executive routes correspondence, schedules meetings, and vets telephone calls. As a support person, an admin executive is involved in the production of emails, reports, and presentations. Recordkeeping is another responsibility of the admin executive, keeping a daily record of events, taking meeting notes, and filing information in an organized system. Software and computer system knowledge needs to be kept up to date to stay competitive at this job, as you can see exemplified in the admin executive CV example. To best showcase the variety of skills you have as an admin executive, look at the admin executive job example to see how it is organized.
Tips for Creating a Great Admin Executive CV
Engage the reader of your admin executive CV with impeccable formatting and organization. Here are some other tips that can help your CV rise to the top of the stack:
– Make sure to include all computer software you have worked with either in the skills or work experience section. Include how you used the software in addition to the software’s name.
– Attitude is everything when it comes to being a cooperative and flexible admin executive. Be sure to convey your willingness to assist with active helping verbs and accommodating adjectives.
– Is your CV in the correct format with correct spelling and grammar? Is it all in the same font and spaced correctly? If your CV does not show perfect document composition skills, it does not make a good impression on your ability to do the admin executive job.
– Show some initiative in your CV by including instances where you went above and beyond to save time or money.
– Make sure to list your managerial skills that will keep an office humming.